September 2006 Babies

Wow 19 days is a lot! Bet she was a big baby!

I'm feeling less tired now which is great. Still lacking a bump though i'm expecting to pop out any time!

Getting weird dreams every night too, mainly "sexy" or strange! Had a dream last week about being in the shower with my ex-boyfriend! (Sorry TMI!)

How about you?

Izzy

She wasn't actually big only 6lb 7oz. The placenta had holes in it and they were worried she wasn't going to be big enough so they left me. She was actually born 3 hours before my induction appointment!

I'm still exhausted all the time. :( Already got quite a large bump, but I'm also getting swelling ankles and fingers. And got a stinking headache! Not really having a great time of it. :? Oh well, midwifes at 1.15 today so hopefully she can give me some advice.

I'm getting really vivid dreams as well. I have a re-occuring one that my car keeps getting stolen!!! Although I did have a 'sexy' dream the other night, but it was about Gilly from Hollyoaks!!!! :shock: In case you don;t watch it, here he is - he's no oil painting and about 20 years younger than me!!!! :lol:

http://www.hollyoaks.com/backstage/cast.asp?id=75#content

PMSL !!! :clap: :think:

Ohhh tankett sorry but i did find that funny ... had anymore about him?? hehe (Sneeks off still chuckling) :lol: :lol:

Is there any way to lock posts so that Imi can't read them!!????

I should have known you would have jumped on this and given me grief!!! :lol: :lol:

I have one thing to say to you Imi...... :moon: (I've been trying to find good use for that smiley!)

OOOHHHHHHH mardy cow lmao!! :lol:

Hormone problem tankett dear?? PMSL :wink:

Finks you might need HRT :D :dance: :shhh: :talkhand:

HEHEHE !!!

Welcome to the September club Emma. How are you feeling???

Hi Tankett,

I'm feeling ok thanks. The tiredness is starting to wear off which is great. Still waiting for the energy burst though that people talk about! Didn't really have any morning sickness thankfully. My bump is now starting to grow which is really exciting. Can't wait to feel the baby move for the first time. How are you feeling?

Em

:D

can i be added to the list please?
am due sept 15 th.
thanks.x

Hi my date has been changed to the 14th Sept

Nikki

hi there i am due sept 28th got my 20 weeks scan on friday so gonna find out sex would like a girl as have a 4 yr old boy but happy what ever.

hiya im due sept 28th aswell greendayrock! i have a 3 yr old little girl- shes 4 in june :D

cool bubbleb hows things been so far whens your scan mine is today at 330

mine was this morning at 9:30 :D:D:D:D
its a girl!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
u know the sex???
luv braiana x

Wasnt sure whether to post on the Sept or Oct thread :roll: Baby due Sept 30th but if my dd was anything to go by she was 11 days late which puts me in Oct.

i cant believe i have under 11 weeks left. i feel very excited but nervous if you no wot i mean. i went to see me m8 in hartleppol yesterday and her 3month old son james. he is very nice and he was always smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back