October 2006 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's October 2006 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN OCTOBER 2006

Oct 2 ................ Ems_pregnant!!_due_oct06
Oct 3 ................ sarahj
Oct 7 ................ Sarah babe
Oct 10 .............. Princess_Puddles
Oct 13 .............. luce1
Oct 14 .............. lisanat
Oct 15 .............. TinaOct
Oct 17 .............. budge
Oct 17 .............. Melanie
Oct 20 .............. cassi
Oct 21 .............. Alisondue21stOct
Oct 25 .............. Jade89
Oct 25 .............. StokeMum
Oct 27 .............. rhian85
Oct 27 .............. skatty
Oct 30 .............. Eblinx

Best wishes,
Laura B

im not due in october :p but id like 2 be the 1st to wish evry1 good luck as a october 2005 mummy!!!
so GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
love marylou xxx

hi!!!! im due october 3rd. so excting!!! this will be my third. i have a boy who is 6 years old and a girl who is 8. this will be my husbands first(and only!) baby :shock: im 32 going on 21!! anyone is welcome to pm me about anything as i have some experince in this baby stuff.

look forward to hearing from you and best of luck to all of you
sarah x

ahhh u can add me to the list i just got my BFP
by my dates i am due the 5th so if my baby comes early i could have him her on braydons first birthday :D:D:D

Hi Laura please could you remove my name from the list...

thanks you x

Hi There

i am due 15 October.

Good luck to everyone :D

Please can someone help me with my ticker; it isn't displaying properly :oops:

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :)

I just fixed your ticker for you in your profile - further help with tickers can be found here or you can contact me via PM and I'll be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Laura B

Thank you so much Laura B; I thought it fixed itself :lol: or the faires did.

Thanks again :D

Well, to be honest I do sometimes wander around fixing tickers - you know where the word '[/url]' or something is still there looking untidy? I don't spot all of them all of the time, but when I do spot one, I find myself going in and fixing it quietly :lol:

Hi, my doctor confirmed that I am 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant and due on Oct 14th!! Yipee, I now have a ticker!

Katt x

hi, im 12 weeks pregnant at 3 days!!! Due on the 7th October 2006 cant wait :D

Congratulations Ems and welcome to the October club!!

Hi Laura my date has changed to the 28th October now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back