October 2006 Babies

can u please remove me from the list thanks

helloooo!
Im due on 30th october :D :D
can i please be added? :dance:

Thank you, it sucks that we have to go all the way through summer..it was too hot yesterday and this is just the start of summer! :(

Welcome Eblinx! I am due the 27th Oct so quite near you, I'm so pleased because I was kind of on my own at the end of Oct! My ticker is wrong because I already changed it once because they put me a day forward at the last scan.

I am actually really enjoying being pregnant in the summer, just think when we are really big it should have cooled down and we should all have our babies before having to buy maternity winter coats! :D

skatty said:
Welcome Eblinx! I am due the 27th Oct so quite near you, I'm so pleased because I was kind of on my own at the end of Oct! My ticker is wrong because I already changed it once because they put me a day forward at the last scan.

I am actually really enjoying being pregnant in the summer, just think when we are really big it should have cooled down and we should all have our babies before having to buy maternity winter coats! :D

Im right at the end, so you can't feel alone now :D
Ha you have a good point..it should have cooled down by then, i would much rather that than it be getting hot! :dance:

My baby is due Oct 13th (friday 13th!) lucky i'm not Superstitious!!
Lucy xox

Hi is there room for one more?
I'm due on the 14th Oct

Thanks
Lisa xx

Welcome Lucy & Lisa and congratulations to you both.

Look forward to chatting to you over the coming months :D

Ooh good, two more in our club now! Welcome Lucy and Lisa :D

Thank you girlys! How hot is it? Ice lollys here I come!

Hi Alison and welcome. I am due on the 27th Oct but am having a section so will more læikely be around the 20th so close to you x

im actually due 20th just realised what i put lol :D

luce1 said:
My baby is due Oct 13th (friday 13th!) lucky i'm not Superstitious!!
Lucy xox

this was my original due date from lmp but it got changed...nice scan pic!

I'm due 25th Oct!

i am requesting that we dont allow anyone else due before 20th oct because it is pushing me further down the list..so all those due after its fine..but no more before..ok? :shakehead: :p heh

its getting closer for us october due mums! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back