Secret scan on Wednesday

Is this the time to say I know someone who decided to have one more to try and get a girl and got three more bouncing boys in one go?

No, that would be mean...

:shock:

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Is this the time to say I know someone who decided to have one more to try and get a girl and got three more bouncing boys in one go?

No, that would be mean...

:shock: and that's why I'm having secret scan lol
My scan is 3.30 but I'm going to try and move it to about 1pm (she offered earlier slots but I didn't know what time I'd get away) x

I can't even let myself imagine another multiple.
The thing that I hadn't really thought through is what to do with any info ie if it was twins. Would I be able to not tell oh about the secret scan then?
I'm sure there's just one healthy bean ;) x

I was about to say that :lol: with your MS being so bad, I'm convinced it's twins! Surely you'd have to yell him then CIA you couldn't fake the surprise! I'm so excited for you!

I think what I'd do is go to the secret scan, tell him tomorrow night how ill I am and my concerns about multiples and see what he says. I can't tell him about the secret scan. I'd have to keep it quiet for another week x

I think your lock jaw and look if terror would give it away lol x

I think that would do the trick :)
I'm deffo thinking there's only one in there though, I think I'm so sick because it's a girl, or maybe a bug? x

You mean you are carrying a bug? Lop. Good luck cos, what if its tein girls though?
Hope there is one pink bean there

sent from my Galaxy s2

Just one will do me ;)
Couldn't physically do the twin thing again, it was so so hard last time, I'm praying for one healthy bean x

It's one hun and I can't wait to see her piccy tomorrow Eeek! X

Good luck tomorrow Cos look forward to seeing the pic :)

It's at 3.30, just hope I can move away from my bucket to get to it! I haven't been able to get out of bed since 12 noon :( x

Good luck for scan tomorrow cosmic :) if only you could find out the sex tomorrow too :) so exciting! xx

Thinking of you today , can't wait to see your update and you bubs :love:

Thanks girls. Been up since 4am, got diarrhoea now too, definitely a bug on top of ms. If I don't feel much better soon I think I'll have to cancel as I can't move from the loo :(
Was considering going to the epu. Terrible stomach ache and temp through the night, worried that bubs is ok as I'm soooo ill x

Get some paracetamol and try some boiled rice and mint tea if you can stomach anything. I think you should go so they can help you as you definitely need medication now sonyoi don't get dehydrated. How about a banana? Can you face eating that? I am sure bubs is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back