SCOTLAND MEET!

im from eastkilbride about half an hour drive from glasgow but i cant drive

maybe never been on a train before lol
would maybe get lost lol

K X said:
Book an annual leave day Vicki! :D What abot the september weekend or October? :think:

I've already had a talking to about my time off recently, i'll have to see what i can manage!

East Kilbride to city centre is pretty easy by train, and ive never actually done it! lol

The only monday i cant do is the 18th, i will be away for the leeds meet that weekend and wont be back untill tuesday 19th

i cant make a monday, would have to be a thursday or friday for me as its only time ive got money :lol:

Louise - I've got the train from Glasgow to East Kilbride before and it's not too bad at all. You can find the timetable at http://www.firstscotrail.co.uk
which station is closest to you? Hairmyres or East Kilbride etc?

Vicki - could you meet us in your lunch hour?

How about Mon 25th Sept??

Weekends aren't good for me but you guys go ahead if that suits the majority of you and I'll come along to the next one!

Lucy

weestar21 said:
i cant make a monday, would have to be a thursday or friday for me as its only time ive got money :lol:

Try and save some lol :moon: I dont get paid till a friday either.

save :shock: what does that mean :lol:

no i would if i could but find it hard to do it :roll: if its not milk and nappies i need its new clothes for adele just seems to be one thing after another :lol:

Lucy said:
Louise - I've got the train from Glasgow to East Kilbride before and it's not too bad at all. You can find the timetable at http://www.firstscotrail.co.uk
which station is closest to you? Hairmyres or East Kilbride etc?

Vicki - could you meet us in your lunch hour?

How about Mon 25th Sept??

Weekends aren't good for me but you guys go ahead if that suits the majority of you and I'll come along to the next one!

Lucy

Hmm that'd be difficult, i literally get an hour and would take about 40 minutes just to get to Glasgow from work!

If a week day suits most of you i can just wait till next one!!

Im easy for any day of the week, im still on maternity leave. Viki, where do you work, im always in Ayr, I'l come and visit you :lol:

I work in sunny Irvine, i might be moving to Saltcoats actually Laura as that's where my OH's from, so waiting on word back from Cunninghame Housing! Closer to work for me too!

Sorry Vicki, for some reason I thought you worked in Glasgow - I must have got confused with someone else saying they worked in Glasgow.

Lucy

OMG, vikki, I work in the big council building next to Asda :shock:
How strange.
Yeah, come to saltcoats, its a non stop party :rotfl:

:shock: Tis a small world Laura! I work in sunny Bank Street!!

Oh yes, i mean Saltcoats has got the metro, Basebowl, Windae Haw, what else could a girl ask for, not forgetting the Nonsuch!!

Hi

Sorry just clicked at K's suggestion - how about bank hol monday 25th Sept? Vicki are you off that day?

Lucy

To meet or not to meet that is the question! (some literature 4 ya) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back