SCOTLAND MEET!

Hi all, I live in West Lothian, and don't drive :roll:

i would be happy to come along too but i cant drive either but let me know date and place and i'll see what i can do :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Hey gals,

Sorry I havet checked the forum in a wee bit but I'm back.

God Forres is miles away!!! I was in contact with someone there by email its 174 miles from me! lol Lets hope you aint gonna walk to the meet! lol

Ok anyday suits me too and we should get this meet under way before the really nasty weather comes in!

Whos gt dates in mind and maybe a place central where there is shelter just in case, you know what this Scottish weather is like!

v11kae said:
we should get this meet under way before the really nasty weather comes in!

Its a bit late lol! The weathers already bad.

Yey scotland is great for me :cheer: The closest meet up place so far.

I'll have to start coming on here more to get to know you all :D

if we find out where everyone is from exactly then try arrange where the central place is then take it from their??

Sounds a good idea, Im in Glasgow, 5 mins from the city centre

im in ashgill about 30 mins in a car from Glasgow :D (about an hour if ona bus not sure though)

xxx

Im in Carlisle, about 20 mins drive away from Gretna :D

Up for eloping anyone? :wink:

Edinburgh/Glasgow? Come on, don't let the side down! :wink:

Im in Edinburgh but can get to Glasgow, if someone can meet me at the train station, cause I am a scardy cat! I never venture that far on my own! :oops:

Sounds like Glasgow is more convenient for the majority then? Lets try and get a date set, Yvanne and Laura - you've both got newborns so I reckon you to should say when you can come!

Lucy

I work Tues - Fri so if it has to be during the week any chance of a monday ladies? :wink:

A monday would be fine for me too.

I be happy to meet anybody at the station if needed.

A Monday is fine for me too - only date I can't do is Mon 11th Sept.

Lucy

Book an annual leave day Vicki! :D What abot the september weekend or October? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back