Scared

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Lately i've been dreading it incase i go into early labour.
Cuz i've read so many stories, on sites an in news papers recently.
An its just so scarey!!!
And about the terrible thing that happend to tracey.
An some other ladies on here, i feel for them but i also feel thankful that mines still in there an i feel bad for still being pregnnt if you get what i mean. Like when poeple tell me how much they want a baby and cant get pregnant i just feel really guilty an dont want to talk about my baby incase it upsets them.
Wich then makes me end up thinking through stressin about it all that somethings goin to go wrong with baby arghh.

I Think We All Feel This At Some Point... I Deffinately Did & Still Do Sometimes. Its The Most Natural Thing To Worry When We're Carrying Something So Precious. I Bet You Worried During The First 12 Weeks Too, Like Most Of Us... And Im Sure We'll All Continue To Worry Until The Last 12 Weeks Too! Dont Worry Hun, Your Not Alone :hug: xx

im the same as you..

one of my best mates had a miscarriage one week after i told her i was pregnant and since then i havent really wanted to talk about the baby to her, but she's always asking me stuff and i feel soooooooo guilty :( :( :(
especially as she was trying and i wasnt

I'm pretty terrified too.. Especially when you hear of people loosing their babies at the same stage you are in..

I also feel really uncomfortable discussing my pregnancy with people who aren't pregnant, or can't become pregnant, or who have had miscarriages etc... I will even remove my tickers if I post in the miscarriage and loss section, and there are times, when I really want to post something, just to give another member hugs, and I daren't because I am afraid that I will make them more upset.

Then I find out that someone I know, has been lying about having a still born baby...just to gain sympathy and I just want to slap her and beat her into a bloody pulp :x :x ... show her bf the proof of her lies (he still believes her) because I think anyone who makes that stuff up is sick in the head... That's like really serious stuff... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

As for the ladies on the forum, my heart aches for them... I look at my bump and realise that I am very lucky. Their strength in these times should be a lesson to all women...they should be admired and revered because they have suffered the worst tragedy to befall a woman. They have my deepest respect and most humble support through all of this...

ve you noticed only people having girls have replied?! lol..

lisa&alex said:
ve you noticed only people having girls have replied?! lol..
does that mean ur having a girl lis??? :wink:

i didnt flap n say how ott i was did i? lol.. no im jsut kidding.. ur girls with girls r sooooo hormonal.. and i still aint decided on baby.. and as she didnt say yeah im the same.. i still aint decided lol...plus midna agrees with me har har

lisa&alex said:
i didnt flap n say how ott i was did i? lol.. no im jsut kidding.. ur girls with girls r sooooo hormonal.. and i still aint decided on baby.. and as she didnt say yeah im the same.. i still aint decided lol...plus midna agrees with me har har

think u and mid are joined at the hip :lol: :lol: :lol:

she wishes she had someone this funny attached to her...:D

your delirous! get a grip of yourself woman.. thats paradysso...keep ur sex life to your self.. i dont wanna know what u get off on

a_ldisgust_0604.jpg

Ive been feeling exactly the same way this week.. i got through the 12 weeks which is further than i got with my last pregnancy and i relaxed but then i thought.. well it still COULD happen!. Also its my sisters wedding in a few weeks and my auntie will be there who ive just found out has had a miscarriage. its horrible cos you dont know weather to hide from them so they dont get upset cos im pregnant and shes not but at the same time its like i would like to talk to her about the miscarriage cos i only had one 4 months ago! but at the same time id be sitting there pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back