Weight loss/gain?

alfie

Reaction score
I wish i'd lost weight!!! I've put on about a stone, and i feel like a hippo. This is my 3rd child so no nice neat little bump for me just a big belly, hips, thighs, boobs - all over really. I lost a lot of weight after baby 2 and am dreading having to do it all again. People say "ooh, you're looking so big" as a compliment and i feel like crying, i don't want to be big, i want a nice little bump!!!!

Moan over!!!

Alfie

i put on a bit of weight at the beginning of the pregnancy, which made me look healthier because im naturally thin and i've always wanted to be a bit bigger. but now it's all gone again, and i'm not happy about that. I try to eat more but it's difficult, i don't wanna force myself.

Hiya,

I wouldn't worry about losing weight, as you said you're eating more healthily.

I lost a stone and a half in the first 4 months because of hyperemisis but thankfully now i have out about half a stone back on as i've started eating again.

Try not to worry, i'm sure your Doctor would say if he thought there was a problem

I was overweight before I fell pregnant and when I was weighed yesterday at my midwife appointment I nearly fainted when she told me I am around 12st 6lbs. I am only 5ft 3in so that is quite an increase in weight. I knew I was looking more fat than pregnant, but I didn't think I was that weight.

Who cares, looks like I will have a lot of weight to loose after baby arrives.

I wouldn't worry about loosing weight. Your are obiously healthy as you are eating well and your urine and blood tests must be clear or you would have been told.

Enjoy another 2 weeks off. xx

i've lost about 10 pounds but i know its due to healthier eating and no wine after tea :D

I was 7.5 stone before and now i'm just over 10 stone. I know thinner people are supposed to gain more weight, but really... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back