Am i bad?

Thank you for your replies. I've decided I'm going to see if he turns up tomorrow morning at half 8 (he says) An i'm gona sit him down tell him exactly how i feel what i want etc, An i'll ask him what he wants an if he doesnt give me some effin respect i will tell him straight. He knows i won't stand for anything, But he knows i will be the one saying sorry so tomorrows the day the twat hears me out. We did break up a while ago yeah but he was all saying sorry an everything else so being a mug i took him back. But i aint going to stand for it anymore, Bearing in mind how anoyed ive been since i last seen him ive been in a good mood today, had a nice relaxing bath an took my mind off things. I know i shouldnt be getting treated like this, if he doesnt want to be part of my life fine by me but after hurt hes caused me karma will get him back im sure of it.

midna said:
Squiglet said:
THATS a relationship??? :shock: And it's classified as going out with someone.. ???

I don't think you're bad for lying to him about the appointment, but it seems to me that he has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want a relationship or to be there for you... He only wants to be there for the baby.. So let him.

Tell him when your appointments are for the midwife, and don't bother him with anything else, because he obviously doesn't want to discuss a relationship he doesn't acknowledge exists .. I know you want to make a go at the relationship with him for the sake of the child, but then not being with someone doesn't necessarily mean that they won't have a relationship.

If you spend your whole time trying to repair this relationship you won't have time for your baby, and who's more important... a man who obviously doesn't love you, or a baby who desperately needs a mummy.. =??

You're right, if you were that important to him, he would move in with you, or if he didn't want to move in because he didn't get on with your mums bf, he would make arrangements otherwise.

Thing is he hasn't got the courage to leave you... If he leaves you then he's the ar*ehole, leaving his pregnant girlfriend... blah blah blah...and he doesn't want to look bad infront of his mates. He wants you to leave him so he can turn around as say "see, I told you what she was like.".

If you don't want to finish with him then don't. But don't put anymore energy into this relationship, because you've expended enough already and look where it's gotten you... If he says your needy, demanding and controlling, back off, ignore him, ignore his calls... Trust me...men like the chase. He might sit up and pay more attention if he suddenly realizes you've had enough. At the moment he knows he can treat you like sh*t because you will go running back to him, don't give him the satisfaction of that...

My daughter still has "contact" with her father, because I want her to see what he is truly like. Unfortunately, it really hard on her considering he forgets her birthday and hasn't spoken to her in nearly 3 years. Trust me when you're baby looks up at you with tears in their eyes, asking you what they did wrong to make daddy not love them, you might have a different view about whether you would prefer your child to have a father who didn't care, or no father. Sounds harsh, but I live with that everyday... and sometimes, I wish I could punch my ex in the face for tears he has made her shed...and she still loves him for it.

Leave the door open for him and the baby, if he wants to he will be there, if not, your baby will do perfectly fine (if not better) without him... :hug:

Bah squig always says it best ...I guess this is what I was also trying to say..squig obviously dont suffer with preggo brain lol. RESPECT squiglet! xxx

Agreed :clap:

Also wanted to add that in my opinion a child with a loving mother and no father is best off than a child with parents there but in a negative and bad relationship. But don't shoot me down for that, it's just my opinion.. the kid needs positive vibes man... :)

Good luck either way xxx

I echo other statements that have been made on this thread and just want to say good luck to you this morning.

Oh dear... is it 8am this morning or this evening? Good luck either way :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back