Pain in the tum!

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Since yesterday morning iv had constant cramps its horrible it feels worse when i stand up, i've had no bleeding that i'm aware of!
Last time i had 3 bleeds/no pain an was fine, Feels like AF is about to arrive with a venegance! but there is no AF but a baby argh its anoying. Tablets won't shift it, hot water bottle won't shift it, relaxing bath hasn't made a difference! It's anoying me cuz i cant stand up holding tania for longer than 5 minutes without feeling sick an it hurting even more!
Has anyone else experianced this on their second? I've had alotta personal problems/stress related lately and i don't know if that could of triggered it?
Just worried incase lil one dont wana stay in there!

I've got that now too - stabbing cramps and pain low down - as if my period's coming but of course it's not because I'm growing a baby - I've asked in a few places and friends who've had babies (this is my first and I wasn't expecting it) and they all said it's pretty normal but to call my midwife for reassurance if I feel I need it.

Hi :wave:

I get really nasty pulling pains all the time especially when im holding tia or even walking a short distance and i find the only thing that helps is laying down on my left side for a few minutes till it passes, I think its quite normal at this stage hun as i think baby has a growth spurt between now and 20 weeks :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah i get that on and off this time round hun. The ligaments nd muscles are weaker now so we feel them stretch more than before because they've allready been through it, and back again. Plus we're always on the go now with little ones so theres no real rest for our bodies. I find that resting in the evening when Lovella is in bed eases any niggles and pains as my body has time to chill :D Laying down taking the weight off is fab. my bladder cant take as much squashing this time round either! :) xxxxxx

By the way, i havnt got credit to text u so have u heard anything about ur next scan? :) and i think u should post some piccies of Tania :D xx

scan is 11th nov i think carly, yer might put some pics of tania up, not done in a while!
=]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back