please need help - updated

I have only just read this thread...my goodness, what a week you are having!!
Keep up all the resting, my fingers are crossed! :hug: :hug:

Tracey

Keep your chin up thinking of you xxx

thank you guys im doing ok so far today have got a headache but to be honest im glad iv got a headache than anything else. :hug: :hug:

So glad to hear you are feeling better, sorry about the headache tho.

Keep those feet up and will be thinking of you.

Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Laura xx

Hi Tracey,

Sorry about your headache (can you take a paracetemol?) But it's great that it's another day on :) You and the baby are getting stronger and healthier with every day that passes. So hang in there!

Sabrina
x

hi guys thanks

sabrina- yeah i took some paracetomol and its gone now.

Got some pain in my side but its not too bad but no bleeding then next few days are critical i know and im terrified at every pain or twinge i feel.

However im excited about my 12 week scan on tues 16th so hopefully it will all go ok. After last time im hoping and praying my baby is alive and has a good heartbeat i couldnt cope if it happens again. But there again i saw my baby on thurs so nothing would have changed in a few days would it?

:hug: :hug:

i am sure everything is fine hun, fingers crossed for you x

Hello Sweetheart,
Gosh, What a rough time you have been having :hug: So sorry to read this. I am happy that you seem to be resting and that there has been no more bleeding, I truely know how terrified you must be, but i also know the fighter in you, and i am sure you and this precious little one will make it. :hug: As for the little comment you made... Not meant to be a mum.. :shakehead: I will not hear of it..... You are a fantasic mum already. you are doing all in your power to keep this baby, not to meantion the fact that we are mum's to our angels... Tracey Sweetheart, Stay strong, know that we all love and care for you, You have our support and prayers. Please stay rested and positive, I hope all goes well for you Doll, and you have a very uneventful pregnancy with a beautiful baby to love, hold and watch grow.
Keep in touch, Lv Yvonne xx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :wave: bye for now....

yvonne- thanks :hug: :hug:

Im just thinking that all this has been a big test by bubba to get a reaction off me- well have certainly had a reaction. Wait till your born and i get my hands on you little un - your be paying for everything you have put me through. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bascially i just want to say thank you to all you guys for your support, kind words and support over the last week i dont know what i would have done without any of you.

Im feeling so much better now and im still praying :pray: that everything will be ok i know it will be.

these are for you guys :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey,

So glad you are feeling a bit better - I hope you are signed off work all this week? When is your next scan?

Look after youself - thinking of you.

Valentine xxx

I hope you have a quiet, uneventful week Tracey. You've done really well so far. :hug:

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back