please need help - updated

I am praying all is well with baby hunny, my thoughts are with you, sending hugs and kisses xxx

Hey Sweetie

I'm so sorry you're going through this - but remember, you have a lot to stay positive about. I'll be thinking about you and am around if you need me - keeping everything crossed hun.

XXXX

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey I'm praying everthing goes ok and your baby is a fighter best wishes hun.

Just saw this post Tracey- hope everything works out ok :hug:

:hug: :hug: sending you hugs :hug: :hug:

please try to stay positive, as hard as it is ,worrying will only add to the stress.

Put your feet up and take it really really easy :hug: :hug: :hug:

i've only just seen this thread and i'm really sorry to hear your havin such a hard and worrying time at the minute.

take it easy hun :hug:

Tracy Hun I´m sorry your going through all this. But it´s never over until it´s over. Keep on praying. I will do for you, too. Don´t say things like your not meant to be a Mum. You are!!! So many bad things happen in life but great things happen as well. I wish I would know something better to say. Keep resting and I wish you all the best and good luck. I hope everything will work out for both of you.

:hug: and take good care of you.

xxx
Maria

Hello, I hope all is well, sending you lots of sticky glue type thoughts.
Drink lots of water and rest. I am sure it will all be okay the baby sounds strong and a lot of women bleed in the early stages of pregnancy and go on to have health bundles of joy.
Healing thoughts for you.

Hi Tracey,

Just read your update there, hope you are ok and trying to stay positive, it's really hard, I remember.

Just keep your feet up and try not to worry to much (if that is at all possible) :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Laura xx

Thank you for all your lovely messages guys.

Il give a little update for today i have been resting like you have all said and iv had no pain or bleeding at all today so its all going really well today maybe all our praying and fantastic messages are working. :D

Will keep you all updated thanks :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
Thank you for all your lovely messages guys.

Il give a little update for today i have been resting like you have all said and iv had no pain or bleeding at all today so its all going really well today maybe all our praying and fantastic messages are working. :D

Will keep you all updated thanks :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: yessssss :cheer: :cheer:
i'm glad to her i pm'ed you back hun

That's great news Tracey. Keep up the good work at resting... it's obviously helping. :)

:hug: :hug:

Sabrina
x

Hi Tracey,

Just to say that I am thinking of you as well - keep resting up and hopefully the baby is a wee fighter!

Keep posting if you can.

Lots of love

Valentine xxx

glad yesterday was a beter day..keep them feet up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member