please need help - updated

tracey 2

Reaction score
dont know if anyone can help me but i dont feel too good. I realise you dont always when your preg but im so confused and dizzy.

Iv got a really cramping pain in my left hand side of my stomach and i was bleeding slightly this morning but it was slightly red but more brown so i understand this is old blood im feeling a little better now but it cant happen again can it i really dont want to lose this baby.

PLEASE PLEASE not again :( :pray:

Am i worrying over nothing? im going to phone doc or m/w in morning unless it come on again tonight :|

Sounds like you're doing the right thing - try and get some rest hun - call your MW in the morning unless anything else happens tonight. Lots of people lose a bit of blood in the first three months and have perfectly healthy pregnancies - as you said if it's more brown then it's old blood anyway.

Let us know how you are tomorrow if you get chance - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed everything's OK :hug:

LBxx

thank you so much for replying hun i just wanted to make sure i was doing the right thing

Thank you :hug:

I agree with LB, keep on eye on things overnight.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you... :hug:

Everything crossed for you hun! :hug: :pray:

tracey 2 said:
dont know if anyone can help me but i dont feel too good. I realise you dont always when your preg but im so confused and dizzy.

Iv got a really cramping pain in my left hand side of my stomach and i was bleeding slightly this morning but it was slightly red but more brown so i understand this is old blood i'm feeling a little better now but it cant happen again can it i really don't want to lose this baby.

PLEASE PLEASE not again :( :pray:

Am i worrying over nothing? I'm going to phone doc or m/w in morning unless it come on again tonight :|

yes keep an eye but
babe after what you've been though before get it CHECK OUT NOW!!
i've had 2 miscarriage in 2005 and i had some pink dischage a couple of months... i didn't know if i should go to the hospital or wait.. but then i thought after what happen i should just go to be on the safe side..

your blessed but do go please x :hug:

Try not to worry to much as this will just stress you hunni and get it checked as soon as possible, even only for peace of mind.

Laura xx

I wouldn't wait to be honest, I would try and get seen to straight away, even more so because you described it as one sided pain with dizziness.

I hope you're ok :hug:

I would get it checked out too....

I'm thinking of you, and hope everything is OK.

Just saw this, hope all is well hunny?

Get yourself checked out if you still dont feel good, keep us posted and my thoughts are with you xxxxx :hug: :hug:

i would get checked out straight away hun as youve already had one miscarriage,but it may be old blood let me know how you get on hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Get yourself to MW or EPU if only to put your mind at ease babe...........let us know how you get on........ :hug:

Hi Tracey I hope things have settled down for you todya the pain hopefully just wind and like all the others said its not unusual to get some bleeding but if you're still feeling out of sorts today I'd go down to A&E and they'll refer you over to the EPU dept and hopefully they'll be able to scan you.

Best of luck hun.

HI Tracey

thinking of you. Hope everything is OK! :hug:

Hi Tracey, just read your post, I hope you are feeling better today :hug:

Thinking of you Tracey. Hoping everything is ok with you.

:hug: :hug:

Sabrina

Hey Hun, I just PM'd you before reading this, hope you are OK? Let me know how you got on?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back