Scared

Serendipity_

Reaction score
Just found out I'm pregnant tonight with my first baby. I'm a bit nervous at the minute. Like, whether it's real or not. I'm scared that it isn't really because I've got myself worked up for it now. I think I am only around five weeks but I have already told the parents and the in-laws and the siblings. I know I am tempting fate (well, I hope I am not) by this but I couldn't help myself, especially as I was with my brothers fiancee. Infact, when the litle two lines come up on the Clearblue, I ran down the stairs without even wiping myself :rotfl: and nearly broke my ankle by falling on it :doh:

I started on the folic acid tonight, also bought lots of fruit to eat (apples, oranges, grapes).

Not long moved into this certain area so going to get the doctors sorted out so I can get speaking to the midwife.

It hasn't sunk in yet. I'm quite a lickle bit scared. :(

I've been having crampy tummy... Not painful, just uncomfortable, are they normal? Also pain under the ribs and bad back and sides... And I been teary tonight, but thats just all the news I think.

:sleep:

Hey hun, sorry Im not much help as Im quite new to this too, and it doesnt feel real to me yet either!

I've had crampy feelings sometimes, but everything has stayed ok for me so Im guessing this is normal as long as you arent bleeding too? Last night I had pains in ribs and back too but I woke up this morning and it was gone so I think it may have been wind :oops:

Barbiexx said:
Hey hun, sorry Im not much help as Im quite new to this too, and it doesnt feel real to me yet either!

I've had crampy feelings sometimes, but everything has stayed ok for me so Im guessing this is normal as long as you arent bleeding too? Last night I had pains in ribs and back too but I woke up this morning and it was gone so I think it may have been wind :oops:

No, it's okay, we can guide each other :dance:

Nah, no blood. Its only really early days so I am scared :oops:

I am also bloody knackered :shakehead: But when I go to bed, I won't be able to sleep as I will be thinking bout giving birth :shock:

I keep dreaming about the forum hahaha

I had got myself all ready to tell my mum tonight and haven't had a minute to talk to her on our own so its gonna be next week now until I'll have the chance

Also going to my mates tommorow for a birthday drink...Im gonna have to take a bottle of non-alcoholic wine and hope no one reads the label...or claim antibiotics :lol:

Congratulations!!!

I had period type pains for the first 4-5 weeks after I found out about my pregnancy, but all was well when I had my scan so I wouldn't worry about those.

Serendipity_ said:
I am also bloody knackered :shakehead: But when I go to bed, I won't be able to sleep as I will be thinking bout giving birth :shock:

Same! Its not getting better either, the birth is all I can think about.
I told people when I first found out, I told my mum first cause I didnt no what to do. and then bit by bit my familly found out.
Congrats though hun :cheer:

Serendipity_ said:

Hmmm that's funny, cos last time I was supposed to be thinking about giving birth, I just went to sleep.

MW: Sarah, you can push now
Sarah: Honkchooooooou zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rotfl:

Congratulations on your pregnancy hun, your doing all the right things with regards to the fruit and the folic acid....I wish I could eat more fruit!

As for telling people, you tell people whenever you are ready hun, there is no right or wrong, you do what feels best for you :hug:

M&Ms said:
[quote="Serendipity_":2cgua6dr]

Hmmm that's funny, cos last time I was supposed to be thinking about giving birth, I just went to sleep.

MW: Sarah, you can push now
Sarah: Honkchooooooou zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rotfl:[/quote:2cgua6dr]

:rotfl:

Was speaking to my sister in law who gives birth six months before me to her 4th and she was like, it hurts and its vile and you'll hate it.

Err.. Thanks :rotfl: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back