please need help - updated

It's really good that the baby's hb was so strong. I'm sure he/she is ok in there but just needing to sit still for a while. :pray:

Rest, rest and more rest.

:hug:

Sabrina
x

Hi guys thanks a lot for all your messages :D

Im ok today feeling a lot better now, got very slight cramps this afternoon i phoned m/w and she asked what i was doing i said iv been in bed all day mainly sleeping, she said thats she was glad that i was taking it easy but maybe a bit too easy :oops: she said im cramping a bit from being too stiff so gotta walk around a little bit more but still rest.

But generally im feeling so much more better gotta go back to the docs tommorrow afternoon for another scan and blood results so i will post tommorrow to let you all know how it went.

Thanks guys :hug: :hug:

Will be thinking of you hunny, and checking tomorrow to see how it went, what time is your app?? :hug:

thanks zoe, :hug:

Iv got my appointment at 4ish they have squeazed me in so roughly 4ish.

I should be on here by 6ish hopefully with really great news. Oh god im so nervous fingers and toes are crossed.

:hug: :hug:

I have just read this thread and just wanted to say my thoughts are with you. Rest and stay positive :) Glad you are feeling better

im glad your feeling better hun im keeping my fingers crossed for you but im sure all we be ok let me know how it all goes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey the very best of luck for this afternoon I have no idea if you're religious but I am so I will say a prayer for you that everything goes well.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi guys only me im sorry that i have only just replied iv just needed to get my head around all this. :|

Ok i went to hosp and i got in there just after four. They checked my blood tests and they were fine it just showed that i was slightly anaemic, which wasnt a problem.

However the news is not that great i started having pains this arfternoon and have started and im still bleeding but its not a lot though. They done the scan and i saw the baby with a good heartbeat she said it wasnt as strong as before but its ok.

I may miscarry though if i keep bleeding but the bleeding is light so it can really go two ways really, its 50/50 it depends how the next couple of days go but iv got to prepare myself that the baby may not make it. :cry:

If i really start to bleed badly or get a lot of pain then iv gotta go to the hosp otherwise they will get in touch with me next week to arrange another scan if need be or may have to wait till my 12 week scan on 16th jan.

I am praying :pray: :pray: that it will be ok but there is not a lot i can do now except wait which i just feel its so final im like on a cliff hanger not sure whether to jump or not if you understand what i mean.

Maybe im not meant to be a mum! Im sorry im not giving up hope yet but im feeling all different kind of emotions at the moment and thats why its taken me 20 mins to write this.

I would just like to say thank you for all your kind words and thoughts over the last few days it has been really appreciated as you guys are just a few that know.

Take care and i will post soon :hug:

Tracey - I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'll keep hoping everything turns out OK for you - just keep resting. :hug:

LBxx

yeah tracey just rest and i hope it all works out in the end sending you some baby dust hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please rest up like the hospital say, even if it means staying in bed for a day or two.

I really hope everything turns out ok for you. Try to think positively and keep willing your little bean to be alright. :pray: I hope the bleeding stops soon.
:hug: :hug:

Sabrina
x

im thinking of you hun, hope all works out for the best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Only just read this Tracey but am thinking of you. Can't imagine what you're going through right now. Just rest up and take care of yourself. I have everything crossed for you.
Lucyx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back