Scan tomorrow... Do I find out or not?

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

We have our scan tmrw and can't decide whether to find out the sex or not, if it is possible.

We already have two boys and even though we would love a little girl we would be happy to have a healthy baby of any sex.

I would quite like to be prepared for life with three boys.. so would like to find out now to prepare. But what if finding out is an anti climax.

What would you do???

Personally, I like the idea of a surprise, so that's what I would go for. But I do understand why you might want to find out.

I've heard that once you've had two children in a row of the same gender, the likelihood of the next one being the same gender as the other two increases. Don't know why, but that would suggest you're more likely to have a boy. Be interesting to see, whether at the scan/ when you give birth whether that theory holds true.

I paid to have a gender scan 2 weeks ago and I'm so glad I found out the sex. I am enjoying looking at all the baby boys things and planning his nursery. I am a very organised person so I wanted to find out. It's a personal choice and if I could turn back the time, I would do it again. xx

like the others have said its a personal choice with what ever you want to do i dont know if i will find out yet. :hug: :hug:

I think gender is determined by the father, and it is his first baby. My other two were from a different father.

i wanted to find out, we forgot but then asked she wasnt really sure tbh lol so ours is a suprise but im carrying like my mum when she had me.

i went for suprise for you :) its up to you tho :)

I have found out the sex of all of mine. Mostly coz I'm impatient lol but partly coz I wanted to know what types of clothes to get. I'm also going to find out the sex this time too.

i voted yes, do find out, you wouldn't have an abortion, would you? i'm sure you'll be happy rregarding of the outcome.

I voted no, wait for the suprise. I also have 2 boys and i think with the 3rd you can't lose. It'd be great to have another boy because you know how great they can be and it makes days out and holidays a lot easier to have 3 of the same, but on the otherhand it'd be nice to get to buy girly clothes after 2 lots of boys stuff. But then again, I was a complete cow at 15 so maybe a boy would be best!!!!!

I ummed and ahhed about finding out the sex but in the end we decided not to.

Good luck whichever you choose.

Alfie
xx

laetitia85 said:
i voted yes, do find out, you wouldn't have an abortion, would you? i'm sure you'll be happy rregarding of the outcome.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back