To find out or not!

Thanks for the support Sarah - I need it!! Less than two hours until I see my LO. I think a suprise would be lovely but it is hard buying clothes as I find the unisex stuff sooooo boring. My baby is going to come out of that hospital in colourful stripes I think :)

Good luck to everyone else staying team yellow although I am slightly jealous of the people that know...even though this is my decision LOL

xx

We didn't find out with Joshua and the surprise at the end was amazing!! There isn't many surprises in life these days!

Thanks for the support Sarah - I need it!! Less than two hours until I see my LO. I think a suprise would be lovely but it is hard buying clothes as I find the unisex stuff sooooo boring. My baby is going to come out of that hospital in colourful stripes I think :)

Good luck to everyone else staying team yellow although I am slightly jealous of the people that know...even though this is my decision LOL

xx

I've just found some lovely newborn things in red colours with white spots and stars plus some rainbow sleepsuits! ... so sweet and it would do for a boy or a girl! You can do it Tara! :)

I have to know, the suspense would stress me out, but I think it's gotta be an individual choice.

My scan is 14th may too mrs v!

I wanted to know but changed my mind so I'm not finding out and OH is!x

Oooh its not long now, my Doppler is keeping me going at the min...two week on mon! Look forward to seeing your pic, yay to team yellow!!! Xx

Were stayin team yellow too-we always thought we'd find out as were both nosey but my husband feels there's very little surprises at this age no Santa or tooth fairy etc lol!! So this is something we can have as our surprise!!
I keep saying to him u sure u dont want to find out haha but no were refraining!! Luckily in our health system they won't tell u what sex is so we'd have had to book a separate one so I'm glad I wasn't tempted as I don't think I could have resisted!!!
It's all so exciting either way :) xxxx

We just decided on the day, we couldnt decide wether to find out or not before hand, so before we went in we just made a decision there and then.

Next time I have a baby, I think I'll wait. I was kind of dissapointed after finding out, I dont know why I just wish I'd waited and stayed team yellow! Also, the sonographer can never be 100% sure if its a boy/girl, so many people have the opposite sex to what they are told! A girl at uni told me today that he friends mum has 3 children, and each baby was the opposite sex to what she had been told! You could buy loads of baby things in whatever colour and end up with a shock! Plus babies dont always want you to know and keep their legs crossed!

Hubby wanted to know the sex and I wasn't fussed with knowing either way. I'm glad we found out though, as I really wanted a little girl. When we were told we were having a boy, it has given me time to 'adjust'. Mind you that only took a few hours and now I am over the moon that I am having a little boy and have gone blue crazy!!!

I can see though how it would be such a lovely suprise at the end :)

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back