Scan this afternoon!!! ;-)

Yeah CCookie...we were her last appt and I think she just wanted to go home so apart from doing the actual scan right she wasnt interested in getting us a decent pic....Ive got another two one jan and one feb so maybe get some better pics then....xxx

Ah I know Sarl...I would have them weekly if I could lol! Wow you really havent got long now have you!! The weeks are really going so fast arnt they!!

I was skipping through my diary today putting christma lunch dates in and I saw 7th December baby due....cant believe I would have also been nearly due now if didnt MC.... (not saying this in a neg way coz Im preg again and happy) but cant help think what if! lol

Happy tho that this little angel is doing great! xxx

Great piccies hunny :D Looks lovely and snug in there, LOL!!

xxx

OMG Wilma 20 weeks :shock:

Halfway there already :good:

My friend had her 20 week scan on Monday and it's gross lol You can see it's teeth buds in one pic and it made it look like some kind of fanged monster :oooo:

Thanks Wolfy yeah looks all cozy ehh...lol Hope your well not seen you on here for a little while?? xxx

Thanks Cbear....such a relief xxx

Ha I know Louise....how fast has that gone!!! Ahhh really!! Ha they are so amazing arnt they! lol xxx

Thanks MPink...great to see little legs again...xx

Last edited:
Heya Wilma hun, I'm ok, suffering a little but off to hospital on the 9th too see the doc to see if he will get her outta me :D Hope he's sympathetic!

xxx

So so pleased to hear everything is well wilma. Lovely scan piccies xxx

Oops, hadn't seen your scans pics before my first response :)

It's crazy to see it, you must be getting so excited :love:

Well done Julia, great news that little legs is cooking nicely in there
hope you get less blurly pics in jan, should get nice strong face shots by then as he/she will be so much bigger too. I'm gonna guess girl, based on head body shape, but it's a tricky one

Wilma I'm delighted to hear that all is well, great news and your scan pics are lovely x

Great news that all is well with babyK. Now you are officially over half way!!!!

Hope all went well with your scan! Can't believe you are now at 20 wks! How time flies!!!! xxxx

Congratulations Wilma! The pics are great, even though they were rushed. How fantastic to be half way there. Chuffed for you. Xx

Hey everyone sorry for delay in replying.....but thanks for all your lovely messages!

Yeah very excited and soo happy all is well! Feeling little legs wallop me properly now and its only going to get better isnt it....ahhh happy days!

Hope Dr was ok with you Wolfy?

Debsladybird.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see you back and look forward to catching up with how you are once I reply to all the posts Ive neglected!!

Oh JJ we will see eh....lol!! I keep swaying from week to week as to what I think we are having lol!

Thanks everyone.....xx

Congrats Wilma, baby looks very cosy in there :) Glad everything is fine and you have managed to stay on team yellow!! xx

Thanks amanda...yeah he or she is nice and cozy in here although becoming very active now...its lovely tho ;-) xxx

Thanks SPC ahhhh I wish we could have a scan weekly lol!!!

Hows you cant believe your nearly 35 weeks already....how did that happen lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back