20 week scans this week - Mine is today!

Annie050408

Reaction score
Hi girls,

My scan is on Thursday at noon- v.v.v.v.v excited! We are finding out the sex so will let you all know on Thursday afternoon.

Baby has been very active the last few days and I've been having lots of kicks, although all very low down - is this about normal for this stage?

:wave: Will update this thread with pics this afternoon!

Last edited:
i cant wait for mine and to hear how everyone elses go there are alot of us all close together x my kicks stopped i now get wiggling again but this week it has been going a bit nuts might be the heat lol but iv also been experimenting with drinks etc to get it moving orange tango makes it go spacky lol last week i hardly had any movement at all i was so worried i called the m/w so im loving the wiggling

ooohhh cant wait to find out what you are having i will be soooo shocked if its a girl as everybody has told you boy, im team yellow but have a real boy feeling so i want to see if yours is rite lol. Im 23wks now and lots of my movements are still low down, they are very strong now tho even my little boy has been feeling them ( he said it felt like the babies heart beat cos it did a few little kicks in a row bless him lol) but i do get the odd kick up high and it is always a big lump u can see haha. Good luck xxxxxxxx

hey good luck for thursday bet you are so excited i know i was the day i was finding out lol i couldnt sleep the night before the scan with excitement then when u find out you cant stop smiling lol

i have been getting movement all the time now specially when he comes alive at night wont stop kicking me hahah

good luck lovely cant wait to hear what your having!! does everyone think boy?? or is that how your feeling it is?? how exciting

My scan is next week but i will be nearly 22 weeks then!!! We aren't finding out what baby is even though i am very tempted to find out!!!! My first scan was at 16 weeks so the nub theory doesn't apply so can't even really guess......

good luck lovely cant wait to hear what your having!! does everyone think boy?? or is that how your feeling it is?? how exciting

Everyone said boy from the nub shot and I've had a feeling pretty much since conception. Am happy with either- just so excited to know.

EXXCCIITING! mine is so far away boo...

Good luck for Thursday
Hope all goes well and baby isn't too shy!

im soooo jealous!! I want mine now!! Helen got hers today, you tomorrow then we are a few next week aswell, we are all well close together! Good luck and i hope your gutfeeling is right cuz i really want to belive in gutfeelings! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back