20 scan today

Kerrykins

Reaction score
So we have the 20 week scan today. I'm looking forward to it but nervous too - does anyone else get worried there's just suddenly going to be nothing there anymore? I know it's ridiculous but I can't bring myself to look at the screen at first..........

Straight afterwards we have an appointment with the consultant or one of his team. Nothing to worry about there (or shouldn't be) we only have to see a consultant because it's twins.

I'll update later once we've been.

K xxx

Good luck hun! Yeah, i always get very nervous before scans - i think most of the girls on here do too, it's only natural! It's the most amazing thing in the world, to see your LO before theyre even born isn't it, and for you it's twice the fun - Enjoy! Let us know how it goes. xxx

Awww good luck, cant wait to see pic's. We are thinking of booking in for 3D / 4D as I cant go that long without seeing her again! X x x

i have mine tomorro and im so scared baby bear wont be ok. Afterwards i love the scan before hand it just scares the life out of me good luck on staying team yellow i am to impatient

I had mine today and I was horribly nervous waiting to go in, your mind starts to play tricks on you. Everything will be fine and it will be the best feeling seeing your baby on the screen again x

Thanks guys, I was a bit of a wreck before to be honest but it was lovely once we got in there. Both are fine and we have some lovely pics. I'll be completely honest, it's unlikely they will get on here any time soon - I am just not technically minded at all - will do my best though. Phew, eight weeks and I can go through it all again.

I've got to say it was really hard looking away at the point when the sonographer was going over their bits and pieces. We've been totally team yellow, but crikey I didn't realise how hard it would be to stick to it.

How did yours go ISH? And good luck for yours Pickled Onions.

K xxx

Glad it all went well and yay for another team :yellow: it's tough going keeping the will power not to find out lol x

aww glad all went well and babies are doing good! i get nervous every 2 weeks when i go for scan bt it is lovely to see them on the screen! how did the consultant appt go? x

Glad all was well with the Twinnies :D Hope to see piccies soon xx

Oh looking forward to seeing the pictures - glad it all went well :)

Thanks everyone. They're not identical which I think is a good thing as I think that's more complicated.

Princess - yours are identical aren't they? Is that why you have a scan so often?

So we could have a boy and a girl which would be great as it would be a ready made family then.

The appointment with the consultant (actually it was one of his team of doctors thinking about it) was fine although he didn't really tell us anything we didn't know. I just have to keep an eye on my iron levels, especially as I'm vegetarian. The funny thing is, his wife is preggers - with twins, what are the chances eh........

xxx

Thanks guys, I was a bit of a wreck before to be honest but it was lovely once we got in there. Both are fine and we have some lovely pics. I'll be completely honest, it's unlikely they will get on here any time soon - I am just not technically minded at all - will do my best though. Phew, eight weeks and I can go through it all again.

I've got to say it was really hard looking away at the point when the sonographer was going over their bits and pieces. We've been totally team yellow, but crikey I didn't realise how hard it would be to stick to it.

How did yours go ISH? And good luck for yours Pickled Onions.

K xxx
So SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!! This is beyond exciting! :D

I was going mental waiting for the scan, my mind was starting to play tricks on me! But once you see the baby....awww!!!

Mind you OH said he noticed a willy as soon as the baby popped on the screen, so any team yellow members should be careful and focus on the other extremity!

Last edited:
That's true enough Ish, I wonder if, because nothing did jump out at us, that means it's two girls.........hmmmmmmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back