Scan this afternoon!!! ;-)

HOw'd it go hun ?? Hope you bought loads of baby things :) xx

How did your scan go hun? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope todays scan was wonderful Wilma, hope to see some lovely pics of baby and baby shopping!

how did it go wilma cant believe ur 20 weeks already its going so fast. and nice to see u back mrsmcc been wondering how u were xxxxxxx

Hey Ladies SOOOOO sorry its sooo late when Im replying weve literally just got in and Ive come straight upstairs to update and upload!! :)

CANT UPLOAD PICS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COMING UP WITH ERROR MESSAGE!!!

Well scan was amazing again...Baby K is doing great all is well, measuring just fine and no abnormalities found Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

The sonographer wasnt the best but she did what she was meant to do I suppose but she literally clicked the first three shots and printed them off so they arnt the best but still its our little legs so were happy!

So we trotted off to Metro Centre and did some baby shopping and just about finished my Christmas shopping so im pooped and ready for bed!

So heres little legs at 20 weeks......happy mammy, daddy and big sister Kate ;-)

I will reply to your lovely well wishes tomorrow im just wrecked and need bed but thanks for all your lovely messages xxxx

Glad everything went well hunny :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww so pleased little legs is doing well!!! It's so exciting!

X

Great news hunni - you stayed team yellow then - its good to know your getting a surprise at the end xox

omg i rember the day you got ur bfp its gone sooooo quick!! did you find out what your having? xx

Glad everything is well with baby k. I look forward to seeing a pic.

Thanks again so much ladies for all your messages!

Even tho ive been hearing babies heartbeat daily and feeling it move daily for a little while now its always in the back of your mind something might be wrong isnt it!

Thankfully all is well and were all really happy and still as excited as ever!

Yeah were staying team yellow and waiting till he or she arrives but also have two more scans booked in so unless DH changes his mind and wants to know we will remain team yellow!

Although not finding out the sex feel free to give your opinions....will be interesting to see who is right when the time comes lol

Pics have uploaded this time so there you go ladies!!
Baby K at 20 weeks xxxx

Attachments

• PF format.jpg
    PF format.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Photo2014PF format.jpg
    Photo2014PF format.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
yay cool x bit blurry hun see what you mean by how she rushed them... like my last one i had done guy didn't seem to be that arsed since it was a heart scan ... x

Lovely pics hunni - i know what you mean i feel baby move daily but still also think am i imagining it is all ok - i keep saying nearly xmas and then baby will be here seems so quick when you say it that way. Im dying to have another scan b4 birth but as have had 4 already including one private as i was fretting trying to be good and not make OH think im a total nutter lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back