Scan 2 today, weeeee!!!

ss79

Reaction score
Woohoo we have our 2nd scan this afternoon. Hopefully going to resist sneaking a peek as we want to stay team yellow. Temptation might be too much though. Excited but a bit nervous. Been getting lots of kicks this morning so I think bean is excited too. Have a driving lesson first though, then heading off. Fingers crossed xxxx

Oooo good luck with both your driving lesson and your scan!!
You're gonna have to be so strong willed to resist temptation!! I thought I would but as soon as I knew I had the option of finding out I caved in without even a flicker!! lol!!

Good luck xxxxx

Good luck, let us know how it goes later and if you stayed team yellow!

good luck chick! i would personally have to know, your so strong! x

Goodluck hunny. You are alot stronger than me, i had to find out this time :) x x

Good luck, can't wait until the 21st of June for mine :dance:

I'm back. All went well, everything that was checkable is doing well and bean is good. Said when she was putting the gel on my belly we didn't want to know the sex and then she never mentioned it so don't know if xray lady checked or not. Glad we resisted though. Bean has really long legs, and they were kicking away. Put their hands up and rubbed their face a few times too. Got 5 pics home. Very happy :) xx

Congrats on cooking a healthy bub! Well done on restraining yourself and staying team yellow!! Lot more restraint than me!! lol xxxx

Sounds good, well done on staying yellow! Need to put your pics up!

Well done for not finding out, very impressed with the willpower!
Glad everything was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back