Scan Day :D Now to find out the sex or not? Updated :)

Hope it went brilliantly Kanga! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Dying to know how it went :) fingers crossed for you xxxx

Omg you still didn't update lol, come on kanga I am waiting to see roo one more time :hug:

Hope it went well - waiting to see if you found out or not :) xx

Sorry ladies, all went so well. I was so nervous before going in, and really did toy with my decision to find out. Plus my oh was running late so was scared he wasn't going to make it, he turned upon the nick of time.

Everything is perfect with Roo and they were so awkward as the pics show. Upside down the whole time and had their hands across their face so made it hard to check their face was ok.

I got the lady to check for the sex right at the end and then caved at got her to tell me just as we were leaving!!! We are team ..............

.....blue :dance: :dance:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328274317.048009.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328274317.048009.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 60
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328274343.068850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328274343.068850.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 55
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328274375.653286.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328274375.653286.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 60
Great news - congrats on team blue xx

Awww Kanga what fab pics and MASSIVE congrats on team blue i bet you are super chuffed :D xxx

Aw, Kanga! You must be super pleased being team blue. Very sweet pics. Mine was upside down the whole time too. xx

Congrats on team blue!!

Glad all went well, eve with Roo being a cheeky monkey!

I saw my baby for the first time yesterday, it was amazing and I can't wait for my 20 week scan to see lil one again. We have decided to find out the sex and are hoping for team pink.

XX

Whoop you got your wish hunny!!! Bet you so happy!! Love the pics!! How cute are his little feet xx

OOohhhh ssooo exciting!! Great pics and massive congrats on team blue!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yeeey I bet you are so so happy :) roo looks so comfy in there

Welcome to the blue side! Lol! Glad roo is the flavour u hoped for :D. Congrats hunny xx

Beautiful pics hun and congrats on team blue!!! :) Am so chuffed for you xxx

I've been thread stalking this all morning!
HUGE congrats on being team blue :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! that is awesome and your pics are so clear.

Congratulations on joining us in teh team blue camp :) :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back