Scan Day :D Now to find out the sex or not? Updated :)

kanga86

Reaction score
So finally it's that time where I get to see Roo again at my 20week scan ths morning at 11am. :dance: so excited just to see them wriggling around.

I am having a huge dilemma about my decision to find out the sex or stay team yellow now. The good points about finding out far out weigh the bad points but I can't help but shift the gut feeling I had to not find out. So I have to decide my my practical head or my heart.

So I will keep u all guessing and I'll update sometime this afternoon :) xxx

Last edited:
Gd luck :) will be keeping an eye out for ur update :D xxxx

just go with the flow Kanga and see how you feel when you get there, you could always do the envelope way if need be, cant wait for an update and to see your lil Roo :) good luck! xx

Aw. Good luck today, hun. As for finding out if it's a boy or a girl, just go with your heart. Maybe you won't decide until you're in the room. The envelope idea that was mentioned before seems like a good compromise, although I wonder how well I could resist opening it once I had it! x

Good luck for today Kanga, I can't wait for my 20 week scan and have been against finding out since the beginning but my mind is starting to change slightly! x

Best of luck for today Kanga! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good Luck today Kanga, our willpower gave out when we saw the monitor!!! but were rubbish! :)

If your not sure I would go with the envelope idea too :) xxxx

So excited for you! Good luck - cant wait to see the update!

Good luck for today Kanga, it'll be great to see your little Roo wriggling around :) I also thought I'd stay team yellow, but after chatting it through with my OH we both discovered we were desperate to know. My scan is next Friday and I can't wait. Keep us posted xxx

Good luck!

I would say find out. After how u felt with what the mw said about Roo's hb ring a giveaway, I would find out. That way if Roo isn't the gender u think/hope, u have another 20 weeks to come to terms with it and deal with all the emotions now rather than with a newborn.

Ultimately, it's ur decision and I hope the scan goes well for u xx

Good luck Kanga.

I have no patience so I would say definately find out lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27