Find out the sex today!!!!

ToriElla

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It's my scan today at 3.15pm - can't wait to see my baby again and find out the sex!!!

I feel like the baby is a girl - but we'll soon find out (i hope) xx

Good luck today :D

My maternal instinct was useless - I thought it was a boy!! (making them double check again at the 4D scan! Not upset it's a girl at all, just was so sure it was a boy don't want that to surprise me right at the end!!)

Good luck with the scan, i had mine recently and it's amazing the amount you can see - make sure you get them to point bit out though!

Keep us updated xxx

good luck!!

post pics when you get back :D

Aww good luck you! I can't wait until my 20 week scan to find out what it is.

Let us know how it goes.

x

Awwww Im thinking of u hun as my scan is in 3 days then ill b finding out....Ive started feeling movements aswell now so its all happening. I havnt got a clue what the sex is and I really dont care I just want to start buying now lol.

looking forward to seeing the pics later!

i had my scan a week and a half ago now, and it was amazing - can't wait to have another in a few weeks! (that was the only reason i signed up to do a voluntary study on caffeine intake to be honest - i wanted the extra 2 scans they offered to the women taking part!! cheeky me, i know!) :D

hope your scan is as amazing as mine was, i was amazed at how much detail a "normal" non-3D scan could show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back