Do i find out the sex?!

Kay1987

Reaction score
So got our 20week scan next Wednesday and as far as i knew my hospital wouldnt tell u then sex of the baby. but after speaking to another mum at my sons playgroup found out they might as they had told her! i never wanted to find out with my son as he was my first and i wanted a suprise but now i have the option to find out i cant make my mind up if i want 2, it would be convenient to know to get organised and to know what i can keep of my sons but then the suprise is always nice! scared i'll find out and then wish i didnt! it was easier thinking they wouldnt tell me! x

hmm, well since you waited last time, maybe just to be different you should find out this time?

I dont think it will ruin anything for you my dear, its not going to make it any less special, you just get your surprise at 20 weeks instead of 40 :)

We didnt find out last time , I've decided we wont this time either :) but its not because i think it will make it less exciting or special . MY oh just isnt keen on knowing .

I know, i always said i wouldnt find out with any baby but curiosity is getting the better of me! x

I'm the same. Dont think I will cos my DH not keen to know and how can I keep something like that to myself?? I would just blurt out he/she I know it!! Last time I was never offered anyway. I think I would like a pic that can keep me guessing but not actually told - not an obvious pic, a side on one would be great - hey not asking for much!

I know tracey its not something you could keep quiet! i think i want to know, its exciting thinking that this time next week i could know. but then i keep thinking that if it was a girl how nice it would be knowing at the birth that weve got one of each! (not that i mind if its a boy!) My last scan pic was quite bad, baby had its back to us and wouldnt move atall! x

Me and the OH alwways wanted to know as we couldn't stand the waiting. I don't think I would be able to wait till the birth. I just like the fact we have been able to buy boy's clothes as I like to be prepared and didn't want lots of neutral. Its a decision that is personal to everybody and I can completely understand why people don't find out the sex. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back