Sad News

mandspice

Reaction score
I went for a routine appointment on Wednesday and the doctor couldn't hear a heartbeat so decided to do a scan - it showed that my baby had died around 8 weeks, just after my first scan - a "missed miscarriage" with no symptoms.

The worst thing is that I didn't know that the baby had died for 5 whole weeks and we were planning stuff, telling people etc, so happy at getting to the 13 week stage. I got out of hospital this morning and am gonna take a few days off work to get my head together - still seems so surreal.

We're gonna wait a while before we try again, just enjoy the summer and when the time's right it'll happen for us. Next time I'm making sure I have a scan every 2 weeks! Hope to see some of you on here again soon xxx

this is what scares me , im so sorry for your loss :hug:

did u loose your preggy symptoms

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you :hug:

I didn't lose my symptoms but please don't be scared, they said it was a very unusual case - usually you would lose symptoms and would bleed also. You will be fine xx

So very sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking of you xxx

Really sorry to hear of your loss, hope things get brighter soon :hug:

I'm sorry to hear this honey. I'm thinking of you. xxx

im so sorry for your loss i too lost my baby i was 13 weeks when a scan on wednesday found lots of fluid around babys head and neck and a massive hole in its heart so my only option was to have a d&c the baby would not have survived. I have also had missed 3 m/cs in the past that were just picked up at scans, i really thought this one was different and i was so happy to make it to 13 weeks, i really feel for you and i know what you are going through but from my past experience i can assure you that you will have ups and downs but as time goes on you will begin to have more ups, good luck trying again and make sure you get scans every week to reasure you, if you want to talk you can pm me.
x :hug:

I'm so sorry. :hug: The same thing happened to me at 10 weeks. Please feel free to pm me if you want to chat. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back