Sad News

babyelmo

Reaction score
As most of you know I had a scan on Monday. Sadly I had had a MMC. My baby had died at 11 weeks. I had a choice of 3 options and I chose an erpc, which was performed on Tuesday.
I'm not coping with this too well and I have no idea how to get through it. The staff at the hospital weren't particularly sympathetic and kept giving me leaflets. I realise that they see this often, but it's the most terrible thing that's ever happened to me.

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hug: I really truly am :hug: xx

Oh my goodness babyelmo! I'm so sorry for your loss. We had been worrying about you - can't imagine what you are going through. Huge huge :hug: xxxx

Very sorry for your loss darling x I had a mmc 2 years ago, if you need to chat just pm me x

Thank you. Everyone's kindness really means a lot x

I'm so sorry for your loss x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im so sorry for your loss. thinking of you and sending hugs xx

That is soo sad, I am so sorry, as I said on pm, I have no words to help you, just know that we are all here for you and we do care, we really do and so many woman on here will understand exactly what you are going through right now (((((HUGS))))) xxxxxx
Pm me if you want to talk xxxx

I had a scan at 11 weeks only to be told it was a MMC about 4 yrs ago......my thoughts are with you, so very sorry this happened to you xx

So sorry hun, sending you massive :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, thats truly heart breaking news...
Im so sorry for your loss xxxxxx

So sorry for your loss hunni, I can't imagine what you are going through :( hope you have some support around you!

*hugs*

xx x x

I'm so sorry you're going through this, it's such a shock for you, and so, so sad. I've been there too a couple of times, and it is hard at first. You have to grieve just like any other bereavement...so take your time.

I'm also sorry that the staff weren't too sensitive, as many are wonderful with women going through losses, which can make it just that little bit more bearable. Lean on whoever is there for you right now, it's normal to feel the way you do.

Yvonne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back