right then here we goooooo lol

jojo3972

Reaction score
Hiya well most of u know me n those that done here is a bit about me,I joined in december after ttc after my mmc may 11 so I got lucky in march and got my bfp yey all going great but sadly second scan at 9 weeks ish told me my bby had died week 7 just after I saw hb on scan :) after another erpc and lots and lots of tears and a trip to the doc I'm now bk and officialy started yesterday as dtd finnaly as havnt dtd since I got my bfp as didn't want to risk another mc but it did no gd anyways,so started on low dose asprin and high dose folic acid and here I am but I have no idea when I will ovulate as still getting faint lines on hpt but can ovulate on hcg levels 1000 and under :) sooo hello to u all and gd luck to us all and buckets of baby dust all round :-D xxxxx

So sorry to hear about your losses Jojo, how sad for you. I had a mmc in February at 13 weeks after seeing baby's hb twice on scans-Such a shock. I've been really scared now ttc in case the same thing happens again. But everyone on here is so comforting and supportive, it's amazing. I really hope your body settles down soon love. Wishing you all the best on your journey ttc, sending you lots of baby dust. Love and hugs xx

thank you and sorry about ur loss also ((hugs)) i guess we cant just go around thinking wat if wat if i know its hard to see past all the negativity and i tried so hard to be possitive this time but it all went wrong again :-/ my want for a baby far outways my fear of having another mc so i will go and try again altho im 39 my time is running out lol and i am lucky to have 6 healthy fantastic children and some ppl dont even have 1 i should be greatfull but my body craves another child and i cant turn it off :-/ gd luck for ur bfp and a healy 9 months :) xx

Thank you Jojo, it's great to hear someone so positive! Your right, we can't live our life thinking what if all of the time. It was only after my miscarriage i realised just how much i wanted a baby. I dont care what it takes now! Fingers crossed we both get a bfp soon and have a lovely pregnancy this time :) xx

Hiya JoJo, you said you're still getting faint positives on hpt tests? But if the docs said it was ok to ttc again I guess it doesn't matter, lots of baby dust to you Jo :)

yer baby at mo i have no idea where my body is but hpts are very faint and more than likely under 1000 judging by the line its like that of a 14 dpo test would be n that is around 500 hcg levels can ya tell i been googling lol so im just going with the flow realy and will just see how i go i guess cos can ov if levels are 1000 and under :),how are u doing anywyas dont see u around much ? xx

Hello & Welcome

Sorry to hear about your MC's.
Glad to hear your have a lot of positivity :)

x

thank you its all i have left realy is to try to stay possitive i have lost it a few times these past 3 weeks and hit rock bottom thinking i shoulda been this i shoulda been that but its doing no one any gd least myself so gave myself a gd kik up ass n here we go hehe

So sorry about your loss, I hope your doing ok and fingers crossed for a sticky bfp soon x

hey jojo, really good to hear you feeling positive again. don't want to put a downer on you, but in the interest of being honest the hpt doesn't sound quite right to me. have your cycles got back to normal? i only ask as there was a lady on here last year who had something similar and needed a D&C to clear some retained pregnancy tissue that stopped her getting back to normal. she was getting a lot of irregular bleeding though...

really hope you don't need anything other than some good lovin' to get your third time lucky (i'm hoping i can come with you on that!!)

hi fliss, well all the bleeding i have had and pain was 1 day after erpc in fact i didnt have any pain tbh and had nothing since appart from tiny bit of brown spotting other day n it was more that thick clumpy cm ya get but was brown and now my cm is turning into ewcm, the surgeon told me that they did a gd job on me cos i had a bit more bleeding than usual during the erpc so they made sure they got everything this is why i had minimal bleeding and pain,i have read on a number of places that u can hcg in ur body for up to 8 weeks after a mc depending how far u were and how high ur hcg was, i think by next week it will be a - hpt fingers crossed :) and thnx for advice :) xx

that does sound like a thorough procedure. Hope your hpts go negative then positive again soon! I had a ghost line this morning only, so think things might start firing up again soon! After this cycle I can get back on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back