Sad News

I am so sorry this has happened Honey, I had a MMC ast 11 plus 5 and D&C too in march, so really sympahise.

I would say take a day at a time, some will be better, some worse, take some pamper time for yourself -(it does help you, as your recover). The worst thing I did was waste time ,disecting my life trying to find something to blame, a cause, which just wasn't going to happen, it did just happen, nothing I could have done or didn't do , would have changed the outcome. Once I got past that hurdle , I felt better and started coping more. I would say don't stay away from PF, chatting to the girls, however your feeling, esp in the miscaridge /loss section, as people going through the same thing can support each other so well, and all the girls on here will bring you through, like a kind of PF theraphy I felt- best thing I did for my recovery

Anytime you want to chat we are all here for you, or PM me

Sending you a big hug today X JJ

Last edited:
Sooo sorry - the same thing happened to my sis-in-law last year and it was awful!! Keep posting on here to get the support that u need xxxx

so so sorry love, this must of been awful, sending my love to u x please try to stay positive i know its awful but everything happens for a reason x

I'm so sorry for your loss. I experience the same thing at 11 1/2 weeks in July. Please do PM me if you need to talk. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone who has gone through it. It's not easy x

So so sorry for you sweet. Just because this happens to lots of women, its no excuse for the hospital to be offhand about it. It will take some getting over. Don't suffer alone, hun. There are people out there who can help who will be much more sympathetic and helpful. Xx

How awful, so sorry, thinking of u at this sad time, xxx

Ah I am so sorry to be reading this Babyelmo....I have been worrying about you along with a lot of the other ladies and my thoughts are with you....so sorry xxx

iam so sorry to hear this im so sorry for your loss xx

so so sorry to hear that big hugs 2 you :hugs:x x x

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

From the operation theatre side of things, I've seen erpc's done, and they're not pleasant - so I've seen what you have to go through - I hope you start feeling more human again soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back