Got some happy news last night after a sad day....

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
As you may know, OHs nan died yesterday morning so we had a sad Christmas Day........spent it with OHs parents, his sister and her boyf

At midnight I got a photo text from OHs sister, it was a picture of the star on the top of her Christmas tree, with a beautiful platinum engagement ring sitting on the top of it!!! It said "Look what I just found on top of the tree!!!" Her boyf had proposed :cheer: The ring had been there all day but with her nan dying, he didnt want to push it, so they joined us for lunch at OHs parents, then went off to his parents before they got in late (and drunk!!) at midnight.

I am SO thirlled for them, they are the most stunning and wonderful couple ever, I love them to bits and I am so excited!!

It certainly made what was trully a sad day, a happy ending :lol:

I love weddings, so I have offered my services as a wedding planner (just call me Fronk :wink: ) :rotfl:

I love the 'father of the bride' comment Fronk! :rotfl:

I'm so sorry, your family must have had such a difficult christmas, especially seeing as it was Ruby's first. You must have been so torn between feeling for OH's nan and trying to have a good first Christmas for Ruby :hug: :hug: :hug: Hugs to you hun :hug:
It's lovely though that something happy happened from a sad situation. Here's to a wonderful new year to you all :D :hug: :hug:

so sorry for your loss hunni. :hug:

But a huge congrats to your SIL :cheer: :cheer:

I love father of the bride, it was on the other day on sky movies!!!!!

awww hun, thats such great news after such a difficult time, a wedding to look forward to :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am so sorry about your OH Nan hun :hug:

Wonderful news on the engagement though :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back