Sad news :( leaving you all.

i am so sorry for your loss you are an extremley brave woman

Rest in Peace Oliver

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: Oh Anna :cry: I am so sorry you have had to go through this :hug:
Oliver is a beautiful name, I am glad he will be near you, but even if you moved to the other side of the world, he will alway be in your hearts :hug:

Sending you lots of love Yvonne xx :hug:

P.S. This will not be any comfort to you just now, but we had a wonderful lady who had to make the same choices you did...which is no choice at all i know.....She lost her daughter to the same conditions and posted here back in October November time.... I shall look back the posts, perhaps if you PM'd her? maybe you can get some comfort and support from her too. someone who REALLY really understands. Maybe even get some advice for the future too... I shall look the posts and PM you with her name when i find it.
I hope you don't mind or are offended by this. not my intention. Lv Again Yvonne xx :hug:

So sorry for your loss :hug:
Good night Oliver, may you rest peacefully in heaven with the angels :hug:

i really cant imagine what you went through hunni, must have been so hard, sitting here crying just reading this. :cry: how much harder it was for you. i just cant think of it.
you are such a brave woman,

rest in peace oliver, the Angels will take care of you little one.

im thinking of you hunni and i hope that you are doing ok (stupid really cos yeah you know)

you are an amazing person.

all my love

:hug: :hug: :hug: :cry:

im so sorry hun :cry:

lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: for you and your family x

I read this thread yesterday but I didn't know what to say, I still don't. There isn't much I can say but I am sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are a brave and amazing woman going through and coping with this. One thing's for sure and that is you will never ever forget Oliver and he will live on in your heart forever :hug:

Im so sorry to read this. I cant imagine how it must feel but you are so brave :hug: :hug: :hug:

i am really sorry for your loss and am thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. you are very brave. sleep tight baby oliver.

xxxx

aww so sorry to hear that and remember we are here for u always :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

best of luck for the future :) :hug:

sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and little Oliver - he's resting in peace now :hug:

hi

EXACTLY the same happened to me last october. if you want to chat i would be happy to help. there isnt much about it on line. not a lot of women say what happened and just pretend that they lost the baby for other reason.

love to you and your family.

sarah

so sorry for ur loss hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

god bless, ur safe in heaven now Oliver :cry: :hug:

so sorry :( my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

That is heartbreaking. It sounds like you got a lot of care and sensitivity from the hospital and that's good to hear, I hope they can continue to support you over the coming months. Take care of yourselves.
Thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back