Rheych's JJ

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Hey,

Just had a message from Rheych:

Just letting you know I'm back in hospital with a poorly Jack. He's got jaundice so having photo therapy and on a saline drip to help flush the toxins. My milk came in today so I'm like a chubby Jordan with a sore lady bit! Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery from JJ so we can get him home.

Not sure who knows so probs best not to mention on facebook for now.

Thinking of you both xxx

Last edited:
Hope he gets better soon Hun X

Hope he gets better soon and hes allowed home. xx

oh bless him, really hope hes ok! apparently quite common which is a bit of a comfort xx

Hope he recovers quickly hun and you are back at home with him soon xxx

Aw, hope you get him home soon hun xx

Hope both you n jack get a speedy recovery xxxx

ahh bless him, hope the lights have sorted him out, it's such a shame to be stuck under lights pumping them full of fluids to fush it out, but the lights should make a big diff to him.

Devon still is jaundiced too, nearly gone now, just waiting for the whites of his eyes to go etc

thank you all for the well wishes, we were let out on Sunday evening thank god.

His bilirubin levels were 420 when we were admitted which is when they usually do a blood transfusion but instead they but him on phototherapy with lamps all round him and within 6hours the levels had dropped to just above 300, they decided to keep him on until early hours Sunday then see how he did on his own and luckly they droppped further. Midwife amr to the house on Monday and they had dropped again so all looks well. His eye still look slightly yellow to me but other than that you wouldn't know there was anything wrong with him!

going to have a go a typing my birth story now, if i can recall it as the last 10says have gone by in a blur :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back