Jack Stephen Davis!

oh man - what a story!you did really well bless you x x x

Sounds like you had a tough time of it but really glad you and bubba are both ok ..... Can't wait to see a piccie xxx

Massive congrats hun! Sounds like you had a bloody awful time, but I bet he's well worth every second!

Congrats claire - sounds like you really went through it though. Can't wait to see the pics!

congrats clairebear!! ur pregnancy has gone so fast to me!!!

didn't read ur birth story after ur warning on the first page lol!

but just wanted to wish u a huge congrats xx

Congratulations. Sorry you had a hard time of but i bet Jack makes up for it!

Thanks again everyone!

We've now got lots of pics of him after his bath so i'll upload them at some point tomorrow if I remember because my brain is like mush!! Daddy's doing all the night feeds tonight though bless him so i'll be better by the morning! :) x

Hope your managing to get a good aleep and feel better in the morning Claire :) can't wait to see pics of Jack!

xxx

I've heard a lot worse!
Congratulations and can't wait to see photo's xxx

Congratulations! They really are worth every second aren't they? Well done, now enjoy! Xxx

Love reading about peoples experiences! :pompom:

You did so well, so excited for you future together with your little prince Jack. ...Big Congratulations hun!!! xx :family:

Awwwww - he's gorgeous!!! I asked on my thread if you'd put any pics on. Bless him x

Sunnyb xxx

Aaaw, congratulations Claire - you did really well to get through those contractions when he was posterior! Jack is gorgeous! I hope my bub has lots of lovely hair too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back