Referral and news

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hi guys -

Well finally after well over a year my gp decided something was up and referred me to a gynaecologist. He's the same guy who took care of me while I was pregnant so he has all my charts etc.

Anyway we met last week. Looking at my bloods he has decided I'm not polycystic, not menopausal and there are no problems resulting from my c-section. I'm just not ovulating.

SO - given my history with Clomid he has decided to assume that it was the bulking agent that I reacted to. SO he has prescribed a drug called Tamoxifen. Does anyone have any experience of this drug?

Sue

I have no advice I just wanted to say I'm glad you seem to have had some news and I hope this new drug works for you :)

Thanks gals....

I actually knew it was breast cancer treatment cos my Mom took it for a while before she died but I can't find anything regarding its use as a fertility drug except that it's used as an oestrogen blocker or inhibitor? I wonder if that means that I am possibly oestrogen dominant? hmmm I'll have to write those questions down.

Urchin I'm loving the icon with the two baby urchins!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back