Really thought something was happening...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
oh my god ladies...

was at my usual weekly bumps to babies meeting thing this morning and i was really uncomfy, thought it was just the way i was sat.....got home and had some lunch and then it all started...

very regular tightenings.....like huge ones accompanied by period type cramps, just mild ones and an achy back....i was so convinced it was starting that i started to time them on the ipod app thing......they were coming every 7 mins and lasting about a minute. i was also getting shootings pains in my cervis and boo boo was wriggling away like mad...

lasted about an hour but then all died off.......OH is gutted bless him...he was so excited!! so all quiet here again for now........but i am wondering now if i will actually make my scan on tuesday......xx :shock::shock:

OMG, how exciting!!! You should get dtd, as this could speed up labour! ;)

Lots of luck hun!

xx

oh i will be pouncing on him later i think...ha ha xx

just before i insert my 2 epo capsules...ha ha xx

ha ha! Look forward to see your updates in here! It's very exciting!

xx

Get down to Argos and invest in a mini trampoline - bounce that baby out!!!!

ha ha...been bouncing on my ball this afternoon... :D

oh wow it could still be the start just a on off one :) keeep bouncing girl

Maybe it's the beginning of something? Some people have contractions come and go for a couple of days before it really starts off... who knows, maybe you'll have your little one before next week??

That said I did have enough BH to start timing them a couple of weeks ago, and nothing happened... so, unfortunately we never know... don't think mine were quite as frequent as yours though!

how far along are you? hopefully more will come from it soon. good luck!

i'm 37+5 but with it being a big baby, it can come now if it likes...ha ha

just dtd to try and move things along........pretty sure i lost a little bit more plug earlier......every couple of days been having a bit of snotty stuff on wiping and had a blob before. still snot coloured at the moment...no pink in it as yet.....

Ooooh claire this is so exciting! I think some of the march mummies are gonna creep into Feb! Xxxxx

I agree with Verity, some of the March babies are too eager and taking Feb babies spaces. Hope it is maybe the start of things for youx x

Well I feel utter.pants ladies, just don't feel right and can't put my finger on it. Pressure in bum is sore and piles are unbearable. Had a salt bath and taken two paracetamol. Boo boo has been very wriggly all day. Had more pain in cervix tonight too. Just feel like it won't be long but I could of course be very wrong. Xx

im really uncomfy today too hun. not sure if it hurts or its just annoying yet tho but apart from the solid tight bump and squirmy baby hurting ive got annoying sinus pains like ive only had when ive had a bad cold but im not sick

Maybe I have just had it all too easy to date and my body isn't actually preparing for labour it's just making me suffer. Lol xx

Just realised I posted yesterday about mild headaches and asked if anyone had similar. Verity and lewa both said yes and look at them two now!!!!! Lol xx

I'm excited, I venture to Tri 3 everyday looking for a thread to say you have gone into labour :)

Sounds like it's coming along nicely keep bouncing :)

feel very far from labour again this morning....unless its the calm before the storm.....will be on my ball in a bit though......well i feel ok when sat down...i have given up on the whole standing up/walking about thing...its just too sore!! x

lol ive been putting off getting up to get a cuppa since i came downstairs, will get one now and have a bounce as thats the only way to be actually comfy anymore

I'm thinking a bouncy ball is the way forward!!!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back