knock knock...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello girls...

I am finally here.....

thought i was going to have boo boo early last night.....ended up in hospital on my honeymoon and am back home a day early. got gastroenteritus (sp) in a violent way..........thought i was going to end up on a drip and the lot......braxton hicks were unreal with all the wretching and i really thought boo boo was going to make an appearance...

but i got some antisickness drugs and some horrible stuff to drink to rehydrate me and me and boo boo have made it through...

what a nightmare...could only happen to me!!!!

hope you are all okay.....

xxx

Welcome to tri 3 Hun. Hope you are feeling better.xx

Oh... Hope you are feeling better... Welcome! Xx

Oh bless you - what a rotten time to be so poorly!!

Great to see you in Tri 3 hunny xx

Oh no! That sucks for your honeymoon. But glad bubs stayed put. Hope you can relax a bit now and recover.

welcome to tri3 sweetheart. glad you and boo boo are ok. xxx

Welcome to tri 3 :wave: hope you feel better soon, sounds rotten. X

Glad you & boo boo are okay & happy to see u here :yay: xx

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.
xxx

YAY, welcome to tri 3 Hun, we've been waiting for you!

Sorry to hear u have been poorly :( I recently had the norovirus it was awful with violent sickness for 24 hrs thankfully chip was a ok ;). Pleased little boo boo is too x

Awwww you poor thing - glad you're both ok! Welcome to tri 3!

Do you know what I didn't actually say welcome! Apologies and welcome :wave: Final stretch now. I tell you what there's never a dull moment what with all these labour watches.

YAY, welcome to tri 3 Hun, we've been waiting for you!

Sorry to hear u have been poorly :( I recently had the norovirus it was awful with violent sickness for 24 hrs thankfully chip was a ok ;). Pleased little boo boo is too x

yep, i reckon that is what i had....poor sam has it now!! good job we came home early. my turn to look after him now... xx

Awww hun that sounds horrific!!
Glad u n booboo r ok x x

i had my first braxton hicks in the supermarket the other day.....could av been all the walkin...bendin over t load the conveyer n a full day at work...but got the worst cramps....dioreha feeling....aching back...literally thought junior was coning n had t leave craig to pack n pay for all shopping whilst I dashed home t checkwhat was goin on...all ok in the end...phew wat a scare xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back