Thought it was happening last night

Rosa no doubt your beat me my lovely lol. I can't wait.for your ba x x
I am v v excited for us all I can't wait. Maybe jodie is gonna start it all off for everyone lol. X x

I hope so!! Rosa, I'd be soooooo excited to be you right now!! You're the only one of us that's a dead cert!!!

All this baby appearance talk actually inspired me to DTD!! I let him near me and everything!! Well proud of myself! It really wasn't too traumatic either, I feel fine!! IM ALIVE!!!!!!!

Rosa I'm super excited for you!!!! And I really hope we get a labour watch very soon! I just know I'm going to go overdue and be in labour for days :lol:

x

Rósa;1890142 said:
She can have my bra if she wants :lol:

lol i re read it about 4 times thinking wtf until i realised it didnt say bra :rofl:

Lol what you like ay.

Well done lex glad it wasn't to painful lol.

Midnight.you do crack me up lol.

X x x

And Rosa.cheers.for.the bra offer lol x x

We defo need a labour watch some time soon!! cant believe jodie beat us all too it! Ive had no signs although dont think he can drop any lower! Come on girls someone start...

haha come on ladies share your bras :lol:

Well I have a very sexy white m and s maternity bra on. Bet you'd LOVE to see it!
It's god awful lol.
Beth I have had no signs either! Oh you need to text me your UK number as well. X

Lol love it pinky v v sexy I normally sport a sports bra.does nothing when the wind blows lol x x

bring on the labour watches. defo need some more excitement after jodies. am i right in thinking jess, lex and amanda your all text buddies. would be so funny if it all starts happening at the same time for you. xxx

Yeah we are lol I've got the lovely pudds aswell. Just incase Amanda pops at the.same time lol x x

14 days til my due date :) ...had BH last nite that were almost 2mins long, but nothing much since ...sigh!

Spoke too soon, Bh are back, every 8 mins And 1min20 approx in length...

Ooooooooo keep us updated lovely x x

Since DTD this morning I've had the worst BH I've had since being pregnant. I had to start timing them at lunch but they were all over the place. I just know I was getting them from 1ish this afternoon roughly every 15 then 10 minutes without dying off.

The worst thing about it is I honestly don't feel like labour is imminent. I'm so knackered cos I've literally been dealing with this all day!! Taken paracetamol but like i said before, I'm calling no one or goin nowhere until I know something real is happening.

Do you think that all these BH and pain is thinning and moving my cervix at all? I wouldn't mind so much is it was doing something cos that's constructive! Really fed up to be honest cos I can c this goin on for a while :-(

Funny you say that I googled early what it feels like when the cervix this as I've been getting these pains that are defo inside in that area and it seems to be that so I am hoping its that.

I hope your ok lovely. How is everyone else x x

Just caught up with this thread. Glad I provided some excitement and sorry I didn't manage to keep you posted for a labour thread! Was all a bit of a whirlwind! It could be any day now ladies can't wait to hear who's next! I'm sure I must have set off a flurry now! xx

Hope they are doing something constructive Lex but I guess we won't know. Have you tried laying on ur left hand side whilst getting them? I read this and tried it, doesn't work straight away but usually calms down after a bit x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back