Really thought something was happening last night....

pigletpoo

Reaction score
When I saw my MW on Thursday, I explained to her these sharp pains accross the middle of my tummy I had been getting that feels like my stomach wall is ripping inside of me - to which she replied "Well thats probably what it is - some women suffer with their stomach muscles ripping in pregnancy, and theres nothing I can do about it"

So anyway, I had these pains worse that ever yesterday afternoon, and then I started getting cramping feelings low down at the front. I went for a shower to see if that would help, dropped the god dam soap, and it took me what felt like an hour to pick it up because of the pain I was in!

The cramping pains got worse, the sharp muscle pains got worse and I suddenly got the most chronic back ache - i havnt suffered with it before.

The best way I can describe it it like I had a very heavy tight vice like belt on, and someone was pulling down on it all the time. I could hardly walk.

Baby was moving loads and the more he moved, the more it all hurt. I felt real pressure on my bladder and other bits!

This went on until midnight when I decided to go to bed and try to sleep as I didnt want to drive an hour to the hospital for another false alarm.

I must of nodded off and woke up at 2.30 am, still uncomfortable and in pain, but not as intense. And at 6 am this morning I felt ok again.

Now the muscle pains are back, and the heavy dull ache in my back and lower abdomen are gradually getting stronger again.

What do you think? Could it be a sign of the start of something? Or am I just being a wuss? I dont want to drive an hour to the hospital and waste their time.

Piglet xx

they get paid to look at us etc and if we have concerns tehy get to talk to us about stuff they get paid :)

i think u might be in early labor tbh. if u get to the bit where u wanna oush but u know u shouldnt thats teh time to get your arse down to hospital or ring em up. they will prob say take 2 paracetamol have a cuppa tea and try get some sleep what they said to me then 50mins later i rang em back lol had to go in as i had broken mty waters sorta thing :)

Piglet, I would go get checked out even if it does turn out to be a false alarm. That kind of pain should be seen to I think :hug:

Piglet, I would get it checked. Are you having a c-section for medical reasons as you don't want to let it go too far as you are having a csection.

Good luck honey

xx

I think at your stage of pregnancy It can be anything...And only midwife/doctor can tell you what it is and only after you've been checked :hug:

I agree with everyone else - if it is causing you discomfort go and get it checked. If the hospital is an hour away you really dont want to leave things going on for too long. Better to go and it be a false alarm - least if anything it will put your mind at rest.

Could you phone the labour ward for some advice??

Thanks guys, I know you're all right and I should go in.

The stomach cramps and back ache has gone again for now, so I'll wait and see. But the ripping muscle pain is still there.

If the tummy cramps and back ache return, I'll go get it checked out. If anything exciting is happening I'll definately text Snuggle so she can update you! But I just feel like a fraud with all these false starts!

My C section isn't really medical, so I'm not in danger by waiting - just putting myself in an awkward position I guess. I wonder if baby will inherit my stubborn streak? :rotfl:

Thanks again! :hug:

Piglet xx

If I hear anything from Piglet I will let you all know straight away :D

Good luck hunny :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member