Thought this was it!!!!

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Woke up at 1:30am having contractions, started mild and got stronger but only happening every 15 mins or so. After an hour and a half they totally disappeared. :evil:
I was amazingly calm I didn't even wake DH cos I thought I'd wait til they got closer together.
I was hoping it was the real thing but NO! Midwife says its my body's way of giving me a practice run.... :shock:
Hope it comes soon I am fed up wearing a support belt to stop the feeling that my insides are gonna fall out (euw!) :shock:
At least we're on the home straight girls.........

Spooky I had this last night too! So I slept in the spare room as I was not totally sure. I am still having the odd pain today but not as strong and about once an hour, so like you I think our bobies are getting prepared. Also my bowels are clearing out and that is a sign too, so there will be more room for the baby to pass down.

Good luck all!

overthemoon, minikins, GOODLUCK :!: I do hope ur long wait is over, & that it all goes well.keep us posted

Thanks Hope, and i hope you are having a better week this week :)
Minikins I'm not sure about u but I've had nothing since apart from all the usual aches and pains. My mum reckons the practice run means baby will make his/her appearance within a week, apparently this has happened to two people she knows.
I have been talking lots to bubba to try and encourage an appearance and sipping away at my raspberry leaf tea....

minikins hasn't been on today yet? maybe this could of been it for her?!! :D

good luck over the moon!!

im so jealous of you lol, i cant wait to be at that stage, its got to be the most exciting, evrey little niggle your thinking, is this it??!!

i cant wait for that, its the best bit :D

Strangly I'm looking forward to it too Layla!! :lol: Everyone thinks I'm mad looking forward to labour lol.

Hi ladies I had it again this morning when I woke up. Its really weird being in a lot of pain but hoping its the real thing! Perhaps my raspberry leaf tea has started to work... :?:
Still no word from minikins I wonder if she's had hers? How exciting. I have also been popping my homeopathic pills which are helping me cope with pains etc. Will keep u all posted!
(can't wait to meet my little bubba!) :D

Could Mimikins really be in labour or has had her baby??????????

I'm wondering about it now.

Sending my love and luck to all third trimester people at or nearing their due date.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow its so exciting, so many people are ready to pop any day now!!!! good luck everyone!!

Still haven't heard from minikins! Either she has got a life away from us lot or her little one is making an appearance!

Good luck to everyone else who is ready to pop - can't wait to see more pictures of these gorgeous little ones!

Sami said:
Strangly I'm looking forward to it too Layla!! :lol: Everyone thinks I'm mad looking forward to labour lol.

oh sami, its such am amzing thing to go through, i would do it as a daily job if it were possible, i love giving birth :D

hahaha - now you are bloody mad :lol:

definately amazing thing birth - us women I guess can't even explain it those who haven't been through it yet. Obv I can't talk - I haven't been there yet, but when I get there I know it will be one of the most magical things that will ever happen to me.

Oh Kayl i know what you mean. It sounds stupid but the biggest concern I have is that I will poo myself when pushing!!! :oops: I just couldn't bear it! Is that mental?! :shock:

Kayl

Im having nightmares about it too. I am absolutely petrified of going into labour. I asked my midwife if i could have a caesarian and she said no i was gutted. Im just scared about being in that amount of pain for so long, i really dont think i could push for hours either.

I had my blood tests yesterday and i was almost crying because it hurt so i dread to think what im am going to be like in labour.

Over the moon.

2 of my friends pooed themselves while they were pushing, how embarasing. I would be beside myself if that happened. :oops:

When you start getting contractions drink loads of orange juice or something that will make you go to the toilet and then hopefully you should be empty before you need to push.

Im going to try to do that.

I want a birthing pool labour - how bad will it be if I poo'ed in there!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm not scared of the pain but my boyfriend seeing me poo in labour?! I don't think he could cope seeing my fanny get stretched and torn by a babies head and have to watch that too. He'd probably bloody laugh - or throw up :roll: :shock:

Doesn't bear thinking bout does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back