Really thought something was happening...

how cruel is this........my piles are the worst they have been at the moment but my body continues to just poo constantly..lol...4th time roday!!!!! not happy....

ouchy, im glad i dont have them. so far ive not needed to go but ive only eaten those crumpets. we did DTD tho so that might help lol

Just wiped and there was more snotty stuff. Still just snot coloured but seems to be a little bit more each day. Just have to watch for it changing colour to pinkish or red now but I do think it's my plug starting to come away. Got mild cramping again but not told hubby cos he will get too excited again and don't wanna disappoint. Could be ibs with all the pooing. Lol xx

lol no cramps here just aches and exhausted after the shopping trip. got food, snacks, new keggings and stuff for tiling the bathroom

well just hobbled round tesco and now even being on my ball is no longer comfy...with the combination of HUGE piles one way and baby's head the other....ouch...ha ha

Do it then! I was in hospital from the Tuesday, contracting through till friday with very little sleep. Then the baby was born and still no sleep lol!!

Yeah agree!! Get all the sleep you can now xx

im so tired today. on the plus side my bump is a lil less solid than yesterday but its a bit sore now in places where its been so tight the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back