Thought this was it!!!!

My boyfriend is going to be useless when im in labour. He would not come in with me when i had my blood tests and when i was holiday i had to go on a drip and when she was putting it in my hand he was squirming and would not turn round

Ha Ha. i think its abit late now Kayl.

When i get to your stage ill be a nervous wreck. Might sound silly but i really want a caesarian im so scared.

Oh my god its so nice to find some like-minded poo-phobics hahaha! Everyone has said to me that I won't care if it does happen but I really really really don't want to! I have never gone to the bathroom in front of my DH its just one of my hang ups. Weeing is fine I don't care about that but I would just be mortified if the other happens whilst giving birth. I've told him to stay up at my head end he's not allowed to venture down there at all!!! :shock:

lol dont worry apparently the midwifes think nothing off it and just scoop it away!! just think we wont be the first one to poo ourselves, they must see it everyday!!! (what a job!!!lol)

Did anyone see desparate midwifes when a woman had a water birth and the midwife was scooping her poo out with a sieve?!!!! :oops:

argh! lol

lol i watch em i think there great.. its good to watch other peoples expiriences its a guideline for me to think about...
I hope i don't poo either lol my b/f will laugh at me but i suppose it will be the last thing on our mind if were about to get the head out n we poo...aparently tho you wont even realise and the midwife gets it away quick not like there all gunna be stood there humiliating you sayin "haha u poo'd yourself" lol well i hope not n e way lol
im lookin forward to birth i dont really think the pain is worrying me at the moment just a shock i think...

n e ways gud luk 2 everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back