Really piss** of =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morganuk said:
Your not understanding me.
I understand your thinking but what im trying to say is by being like that its saying to men its ok to not help look after the child they helped bring into the world.

I am understanding you prefectly well.... I just dont think you are understanding what I have said.... I never said it was ok for a man to F off.... but I PERSONALLY would not want a penny from someone that thinks it is ok to shag a woman, get her pregnant and not want nothing to do with the baby.

Of course it takes two to tango.... but if a man dont want to know his baby, I am not wanting ANYTHING to do with him including take some money off him.

mummykay said:
can i kill this thread now?! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm outta here as I am now arguing over nothing as some people dont understand "my opinion" when it is not typed by their own fair hands

Killthisthread1.jpg

SarahH said:
mummykay said:
can i kill this thread now?! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm outta here as I am now arguing over nothing as some people dont understand "my opinion" when it is not typed by their own fair hands

I do understand, just disagreeing that's all.
Its only my opinion.

Im gone from this thread now :wave:

Jeeeze.
You guys are the ones who are acting imature to me.
I made this thread because I wanted support not to get people arguing with each other over shit that really doesnt matter.

I think this thread is going off topic :?

Anyway Jazz i really hope things work out for you i think its one of those situations where inless you really have no where to go and set up camp in there office then the council will just add you to yet another list. At least you have a roof over your head for the time being. But i would save save save especialy as you have no form of income as you will need all the money you can get soon. I would really try and fine some work even if its just a sat job as you will need the pennies and it is much easy to get some saving nows without worrying about childcare.

Am i right in thinking then that your own mother would see you on the street then you let you go home. :think:
I really feel for you as it cannot be nice to feel like noone is there for you at a time when your really desperate for there help especialy after the rape. I know you said your mum is there for you but IMO she is failing you as a mother as she is picking her bloke over you (regardless of what you have done in the past) you seem to be on the right track to turning your life around and you deserve one last chance to prove yourself. But thats not your fault and there is nothing you can do about it.

All the best though these things always work out in the end.

jazzmum2be said:
Jeeeze.
You guys are the ones who are acting imature to me.
I made this thread because I wanted support not to get people arguing with each other over sh*t that really doesnt matter.

well theyre actually arguin over shit that matters to u cos u started this topic so of course opinions are gonna be voiced and quoted for other peoples experience. we have offered support and constructive advice so i dont see how we are being immature.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank God you cant go into MO yet.... you think THATS immature? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

start a topic where everyone gets at eachothers throats and its gonna get funky :wink:

jazzmum2be said:
Jade&Evie said:
THIS WILL KILL IT FOR SURE!

Fat+Man.JPG

:twisted:

Stuff like that?
I dont no , maybe Im the imature one in all of this :think: ..... :lol:

You obviously havent been around long enough to know this is how we sort a thread out 8)

2) STOP WRITING!!!! Jeez its taken me long enough to keep up.

Jazz aslong as you know the huge tough ride you have ahead there is not a lot I can say. Nothing is handed out on a silver plate for shit. Its hard fucking work.

Jade and MK I agree with most youve said. Dont take comments to heart babe

SarahH said:
fran_23 said:
Plus the fact i am not thinking of my pride i am thinking of my child eating and wearing clothes! theres more important things in life than cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Beleive me... my child would NOT do without! I would work my arse off to make sure he/she could have everything they want.

Thats fine, if you have childcare/nursery ect, but what about when that isnt a choice? Sayyyy if my OH left, and pissed off, how exactly would i 'work my arse off' to provide, when i HAVE to do all the childcare?? - and i would have to till my youngest is 3 y/o. Im hardly gonna be able to get a part-time job that will pay for 2 children under 2y/o's childcare. :think: :think:
while the 'dad' can just get on with his life, do what he wants career wise ect.
im not getting at you at all !! :hug: :hug: :hug: im just saying that 'working your ass off' is not always a choice. :D :hug:

Jazz

Take a look at the advice on this site lots of helpful realistic advice.

If You havent already you should get intouch with connections for advice and support, there are lots of services that can help you especially aimed at young pregnant teens including finding housing, speaking to the council homeless department on your behalf or supporting you to find somewhere quicker/stay at relatives successfully whilst you wait. I really couldnt reccommend enough getting in touch with something like that, it really will help :hug:

:doh: ETA the link :lol: http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_advic ... ung_people

Red_Fairy said:
SarahH said:
[quote="fran_23":3v36taqi]

Plus the fact i am not thinking of my pride i am thinking of my child eating and wearing clothes! theres more important things in life than cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Beleive me... my child would NOT do without! I would work my arse off to make sure he/she could have everything they want.

Thats fine, if you have childcare/nursery ect, but what about when that isnt a choice? Sayyyy if my OH left, and p*ssed off, how exactly would i 'work my arse off' to provide, when i HAVE to do all the childcare?? - and i would have to till my youngest is 3 y/o. Im hardly gonna be able to get a part-time job that will pay for 2 children under 2y/o's childcare. :think: :think:
while the 'dad' can just get on with his life, do what he wants career wise ect.
im not getting at you at all !! :hug: :hug: :hug: im just saying that 'working your ass off' is not always a choice. :D :hug:[/quote:3v36taqi]

It would be my choice tho... I would go back to the same sort of industry I worked for before, and if I couldnt do that I would take varoious part time jobs, even if it were cleaning.... I wouldnt care. And I would HAVE to pay for the childcare as my Mum is unfort no longer here and my Dad works
Just the way I was brought up I suppose.... everyone else seems to think I am mad, but this is what I truely would do!

Bloody hell on a stick.
My god, I can't wait until I'm about 5 years older, I really hate those (no ofence but you're only..." comments. One,age is no criteria. Two, even when it is,the person in question doesn't need to be reminded.

SarahH, I agree with what you were saying about maintainance. That is EXACTLY how I feel.
It should be the choice of the mother, whether to claim off the man.
Poor, poor ickle men. Whipping out their John Thomas, making a baby, then having to pay f*ck all a week.... like it actualy measures up to the time,money or effort the parent who sticks around will be putting in :roll: Shaft em if you wish, that's what i say, they are grown men and they know the consequences as well as the rest of us. A man has a responsibility to his own child, end of.

ANYWAY......Jazz, I have a Grade A qualification in Teenage Motherhood from the University of I Made an Oopsie....and what i would say would be

1) If you are off school for a year,go back. I continued at school all through pregnancy and got 11 bloody good GCSE's. Also, four months is nothing. I only had four months of school to learn my AS level courses, and I ended up with 2 A's and a C. If you really don't want to go back, study at home and do your exams anyway. it's perfectly feasible to believe you'll pass them. If you work that is. Pregnancy isn't a disability, as my granny would say :lol: of course there is the depression, but still... it will be so much easier for you if you can get some decent GCSE grades, then you can go to 6th form college or w/e....otherwise you'll be playing catch up til you're 30.

2) Talk to your mother. Keep on at her (in a nice way) to see if she'll change her mind. She IS your mother after all. If not, can you not try to get into a special mother and baby unit? I think i mentioned before about a girl I know in one of those, and she actually really liked it, there was such a lot of support and friendship from the other young mums. Which is something you need so much in this position

3) Your ex has to face up to his responsibilities, if not emotionally then financially. End of.

I agree with what others have said about saving and getting a small saturday job. Now is the time, over Xmas...I've been eharing my friends talk about how much they are getting for working Christmas and Boxing Day...Call centres especially, my mate is getting like 170 for working one day or something crazy

Morganuk said:
Sorry Jade but I do not agree with your statement.
If a man helps get a women pregnant but chooses to p*ss off then why shouldnt he pay?
He dam well should, why does that make the women look bad, it makes then look smart for not letting the man think he can help make a baby but step out of the life completely.
Why should it all be put on the mother who does everything.
You should not have pride when it comes to a situation like this.

Well, I think if it's the bloke who refuses to have anything to do with the kid, then there's no reason to let him out of his financial responsibilities.
However, if the mother decides to deliberately stop the father from seeing his child because she wants nothing to do with him, then she kind of forfeits the right to maintenance. I've read too often how fathers have been degraded to just maintenance paying (usually being tagged "sperm donors" at the same time) and not given any rights to their kids, and I think that's a sad thing. No matter how badly a relationship between the adults went wrong, a kid has the right to both parents. So in that way, I must say that I agree with Jade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back