Really piss** of =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade&Evie said:
[quote="Slinky Sarah":11wnio3k]

As for the maintenance part. GOOD FOR YOU FIGHTING!!! i would have fought tooth and nail against David for maintenance of Angel and i would have been with Lee and with him not wanting nothing to do with baby. He helped make the baby he can help bloody pay. There is nothing wrong with getting help and its not discpicable and using, he should have thought about that too when he had sex. Men have just as much responsibility as us, they can walk away (to some extent so can women) but why should they get away with it. Some people arent in the situation to be able to not ask for help.

Fair enough, if he going to be a part of the babies life but why should he be made to pay for child who he doesn't see?!

Too many men are shafted by women trying to get maintanance out them and it's wrong. Jon pays towards Evie and for that reason, if he wanted to, he could see her. If I didn't want him a part of her life at all I would be brave enough to say that I don't need his money and he can bugger off.[/quote:11wnio3k]

Sorry Jade but I do not agree with your statement.
If a man helps get a women pregnant but chooses to piss off then why shouldnt he pay?
He dam well should, why does that make the women look bad, it makes then look smart for not letting the man think he can help make a baby but step out of the life completely.
Why should it all be put on the mother who does everything.
You should not have pride when it comes to a situation like this.

Wow!!! This thread has been here, there, round the corner, upside down, back to front and back on topic again!!

To Jazz.... I would say be happy that you have your lovely Nan to stay with for the time being until you get somewhere sorted. You will get somewhere soon, but it wont be as soon as it sounded you expected. Never is, that is councils for you... up and down the country it is crap getting a house.

To Jade.... I actually agree with a lot of what you have said, about people expecting things thrown at them and the whole taking money from the man if he wants nothing to do with the child. But then again, Jazz never made out she was "expecting things thrown at her" and as for what you said to Slinky about not being a parent on a public forum when you know she has lost two babies, well that is just no need for it at all, I think you should know that just as well as anyone.

And to everyone else.... good day... you missed me today?? :lol:

I'm just gonna basically say what everyone else has said. That you should take whatever you can get coz the council will hold out as long as possible before even considering housing you!

I'm 22. I have a baby and my own home. However, i'm about to have my home taken off me! I have worked so damn hard to keep it and am so proud of my achievement to get a mortgage! But i'm being repossessed at Christmas!!!
I will be taking my baby to a "minging hostel" as you call it! I am accepting that as it will be a roof over our heads and we will be warm! I have been in touch with the council! Having a baby will not get me housed, it will get me moved around hostels til i have sorted myself out and got myself somewhere to live!

Unlike you i do not have the luxury of a bed at my mum's, dad's or grandma's! I have to take whatever i can get. Now i would much rather stay at my grandma's than a hostel but i can't!

My younger sister was on the housing list over a year before she was housed with her 1 year old son! She had no option but live with her dad until it came. She said it was a shit hole but couldn't turn it down or she'd be moved further down the list!

In all honesty, due to things like my circumstances, i wouldn't complain at the fact you need to live with your nan for the time being! I have no heating here, and no hot water!

Also if you move into a hostel there is a huge chance you need to pay some kind of rent! We were warned of this also!

SarahH said:
Wow!!! This thread has been here, there, round the corner, upside down, back to front and back on topic again!!

To Jazz.... I would say be happy that you have your lovely Nan to stay with for the time being until you get somewhere sorted. You will get somewhere soon, but it wont be as soon as it sounded you expected. Never is, that is councils for you... up and down the country it is crap getting a house.

To Jade.... I actually agree with a lot of what you have said, about people expecting things thrown at them and the whole taking money from the man if he wants nothing to do with the child. But then again, Jazz never made out she was "expecting things thrown at her" and as for what you said to Slinky about not being a parent on a public forum when you know she has lost two babies, well that is just no need for it at all, I think you should know that just as well as anyone.

And to everyone else.... good day... you missed me today?? :lol:

Sorry do you mean that if the women gets pregnant deliberately without him knowing , or he knows and planned for the baby with the women and walks off?
If its the latter then why shouldn't he pay?
Its so easy for men to walk away and leave the women without any help, hes the father so he should pay (why shouldn't he).Its like saying its ok for men to desert there kids with no responsibilities

SarahH said:

I would have said that to anyone on here without a child- you can't possibly understand how hard it is to have a baby until you've had one. It's nothing personal to Sarh and I said that it wasn't meant to upset her, it was a general remark.

Morgan, I think if a man wants nothing to do with it then so be it. I think that as a woman, although it may seem unfair, we should be able to turn around and say "so be it". At the end of the day why would you want money from a piece of shit that wants nothing to do with your baby?

PERSONALLY, If I got pregnant and the man left me while I was pregnant... didnt want anything to do with the child, then no I wouldnt ask or expect anything from the man... more to do with pride a sort of "f*ck you I dont need you anyway"......... BUT I am not disagreeing with others going for money, this is just my own views.... my stubborn way!

SarahH said:
PERSONALLY, If I got pregnant and the man left me while I was pregnant... didnt want anything to do with the child, then no I wouldnt ask or expect anything from the man... more to do with pride a sort of "f*ck you I dont need you anyway"

ditto Sarah :clap: or I just wouldnt have it - sorry if that offends

I'd like to afford to do that, but sadly i cant, i don't see why the guy should just knock someone up and then get on with his life while they struggle to bring the child up that is really unfair..it takes two!

Plus the fact i am not thinking of my pride i am thinking of my child eating and wearing clothes! theres more important things in life than cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Jade&Evie said:
SarahH said:

I would have said that to anyone on here without a child- you can't possibly understand how hard it is to have a baby until you've had one. It's nothing personal to Sarh and I said that it wasn't meant to upset her, it was a general remark.

Morgan, I think if a man wants nothing to do with it then so be it. I think that as a woman, although it may seem unfair, we should be able to turn around and say "so be it". At the end of the day why would you want money from a piece of sh*t that wants nothing to do with your baby?

Beacause so many men leave there families because they want the single life, leaving the mother to all the hard work.
Why should we let men think that its ok to do this and expect nothing be it there an asshole or not.
To me its about teaching them to be responsible.

any maintenance u receive from babys dad gets docked off any other benefits u get tho doesnt it?

fran_23 said:
Plus the fact i am not thinking of my pride i am thinking of my child eating and wearing clothes! theres more important things in life than cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Beleive me... my child would NOT do without! I would work my arse off to make sure he/she could have everything they want.

SarahH said:
PERSONALLY, If I got pregnant and the man left me while I was pregnant... didnt want anything to do with the child, then no I wouldnt ask or expect anything from the man... more to do with pride a sort of "f*ck you I dont need you anyway"......... BUT I am not disagreeing with others going for money, this is just my own views.... my stubborn way!

So its ok for them to run away from there resonsibilties, sorry hun but its attitudes like this that say its acceptable and its not.
Its takes more then one person to create a life.
Its not about not needing them, as ive said its about showing them that they have to be responsible when they get a women pregnant.

SarahH said:

I'm pretty stubborn too lol, which is why I intend to fully support my kids myself and not take anything from the sperm donor. Right now I HAVE to accept Government support though, because, pride or no pride, there are mouths which need to be fed. The Government, in turn, take money from my ex (or try to, good luck to them lol!)

Not every woman has the luxury I have of being able to go back to work and get onto her feet financially. It's bloody hard work as a single mum. It's only right that the father should take some responsibility as well. It's great to have pride, but it should never be more important than the welfare of a child. And no mum should be made to feel guilty for wanting the father to contribute :talkhand: (sorry, I hate that smiley, really I do!)

If he can be made to pay something towards the upkeep of his child, then surely that's better than relying on benefits and housing from the Government, at least until Jazz is in a better position to support herself and her child alone?

mummykay said:
any maintenance u receive from babys dad gets docked off any other benefits u get tho doesnt it?

Soory Kay but thats not the point, by him paying for his OWN child is teaching him that its not all down to the women.

Morganuk said:
SarahH said:

So its ok for them to run away from there resonsibilties, sorry hun but its attitudes like this that say its acceptable and its not.
Its not about not needing them, as ive said its about showing them that they have to be responsible when they get a women pregnant.

Please read the words I have highlighted before you have a go at my "attitude"!!!!

Perhaps i should just let his dad have him then like he wants, maybe i am the shit mum he says i am.

SarahH said:
Morganuk said:
SarahH said:

Please read the words I have highlighted before you have a go at my "attitude"!!!!

Imo no women should let a man take the piss out of them and there children.
Can you not see why im saying what im saying.

Morganuk said:
SarahH said:
Morganuk said:
SarahH said:

Imo no women should let a man take the p*ss out of them and there children.

Beleive me hun, no man would ever take the piss out of me... just as I dont want his money doesnt make me a push over!

SarahH said:
Morganuk said:
SarahH said:
Morganuk said:
SarahH said:

Imo no women should let a man take the p*ss out of them and there children.

Beleive me hun, no man would ever take the p*ss out of me... just as I dont want his money doesnt make me a push over!

Your not understanding me.
I understand your thinking but what im trying to say is by being like that its saying to men its ok to not help look after the child they helped bring into the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back