Really piss** of =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I was offically made homeless today.
So me and my mum went and saw the homeless people, and they said they have no where for me to go untill the begining or the end of january.
My nan said shell have me up to then but Im just really pissed off as I wanted to get on the list asap, because then id get my flat quicker.
One women we saw was really nice and on the ball, then the next one we saw called...'Barbie' :lol: Was a compleate drip. I thought she might of been as her name doesnt really say to much.
I had such a good feeling about today, and now I just feel pretty crap.
My nan keeps going on at me about how iv got to keep my money for after the babys born and not buy to much.
Its my money ill do whatever the hell I like with it.
And when me and my mum were talkingt o the council homeless people, they didnt talk to me they told my mum everything. its like Heloo Im the one thats gonna be made homeless here you twa*. :shakehead:
Oh welll
:hug:

I thought you were going to the hostel that they were putting you up in?
That's a bugger :(

Same.
But now they say theres no space, and also they said they wnat to put me in a place where theres more support as im only 16 and 'vunerable' :think:

jazzmum2be said:
Same.
But now they say theres no space, and also they said they wnat to put me in a place where theres more support as im only 16 and 'vunerable' :think:

Vulnerable to what? :think:

Hummm bum pain!
:hug:
Will they not put you on the list while your living with your nan so you will be on the list from today and knock that off the time when your in hostel?

I really hope so :)
But afew months ago I was raped.
I havent coped with it very well, I also have dispraxia and Adhd.
So Im guessing they think I need somehwere a bit more stable etc
:hug: :hug:

oh I'm really sorry to hear you've been made homeless hun! :( the council really are just useless :wall:

glad to hear you do have somewhere to stay for the time being. I hope they manage to find somewhere for you in the new year! :hug: :hug:

Yeh could just be to give you a bit more support while your pregnant, it does go to show though that they are trying to do the best for you and not just sticking you anywhere so could be a good thing. :)

Thanks guys :hug:
I no it wouldnt happen, but my head kept thinking id go in there and theyd say soemthing like 'Oh we have a flat just today if youd like it', or some type of miracle would happen...but unfortunatly it didnt. lol

will u be goin straight from ur nans to a flat? or a hostel?

I asked them if i was likely to get a flat before the babys born, and he said no =/
But then again a house could come available tomorrow and I could get it so he didnt really have a definate answer.
In january ill be going to either a young persons hostel/mother&baby unit or a b&b in yeovil.
The b&b they offered me wasnt even in yeovil so it would of been really crappy.
I just want to get a flat =/
But I no theres loads of people on thwe waiting list.

:? Am I the only one who thinks this is a good thing.

You are only 16. I moved out at 16 but I didn't have a baby, ADHD, dyspraxia and I had a fulltime job which paid my rent etc. I also had the support of my family. I was also living with an older boyfriend, who (if I'm honest) controlled me more than parents ever did.

I think that the council have looked at your case and thought "Right, if her Nan will house her for a few weeks that is better for you". I can assure you you would be much more comfortable (esp over Xmas) at your Nan's house than in a hostel.

I think you are being quite unrealistic about getting a flat. Thats not your fault- it's portrayed that if you get yourself knocked up you get a great life with a flat and a load of benefits rolling in. Doesn't happen like that. After you have the baby you may get PND and I can't imagine anything more stressful than being 16, with a new baby, in a histel and sufering from post natal depression. I think for your health, the best thing would be for you to be with your family. I don't want to sound patronising but you are effectively still a child- have you thought about going to family mediation sessions to try and sort things out?

Also, in regard to your money- you should be saving. Babies are exepensive. I had a very well paid job and a very good maternity package but I still struggled towards the end of the month. Get as much as you can 2nd hand.

^^^^
What Jade said!! Fuck me I was havin fun at that age, def not about to pop a sprog out and play mum lol - that happened 3yrs later :wink:

Whats baby daddys role in all this? And why are ur parents not puttin u up? Sorry, questions questions lol :oops: :lol:

6 months ago, I was out having fun, getting pissed, hanging out with mates. But now that doesnt happen anymore as iv had to growe up alot for this baby and half my mate dont like me anymore because iv turned into a 'baby bore'.
With my familly, weve tried. It wont be sorted. if I go back with my mum, my stepdad will walk out, no dought about it.
Its not just a familly tiff, me and my stepdad hate each other.
My dad is very violent, and evry disabled, his house is made for him and a career so im legally not allowed to live there.
My nan can only have me untill the begginging of january, shes disabled and doesnt need to be looking after a 16 year old at 62 years old.
I no I wouldnt get a flat today, I no. I was just hoping a miracle would happen or something.
I just wnat to get on the housing list asap so ill get a flat a bit sooner.
As bringing a new baby back to a hostel to live is mingin.
Its no way to bring up a child.
Babys dad is a wank**. wants nothingt o do with the baby...his loss :)

ur stepdad sounds like a child :roll: u and ur mum come as a package, she should also be trying to keep her daughter safe and if my daughter needed somewhere to go with a baby on the way, then godamn Id make sure I was lookin after her and keepin a roof over her head - i dont want it to sound like im insultin ur mums parenting of u - she prob has her reasons for keepin the peace but if it was me thats what id do, thats all.

as for babys dad, is he gonna pay maintenance? takes 2 to make a kid so he should be showin some responsibility too

With my familly, weve tried. It wont be sorted. if I go back with my mum, my stepdad will walk out, no dought about it.

Okay, I'm going to be blunt. Surely, your mum should put you first. You've been raped, you're pregnant and you are sixteen years old.

mummykay said:
ur stepdad sounds like a child :roll: u and ur mum come as a package, she should also be trying to keep her daughter safe and if my daughter needed somewhere to go with a baby on the way, then godamn Id make sure I was lookin after her and keepin a roof over her head - i dont want it to sound like im insultin ur mums parenting of u - she prob has her reasons for keepin the peace but if it was me thats what id do, thats all.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah that it true.
But on the other ahnd, iv bricked my stepdads car, come home at god knows what times stonned out my face and drunk. Iv hit my mum before just because she wouldnt let me out to see friends. Dont do any washing up or clearing up. bunked off school alot.
I was such a twa*, iv changed but she still obviously remembers all the shi* iv put her through.
If my stepdad walked out my mum would be homeless as he payes the rent and my mum doesnt work, she just puts a few bits on ebay.
There is 2 sides to the story, and I dont really no if she should have me or clive.
I dont no.
He doesnt WANT to pay maintanence, but he will :wink:
Ill take him to court if I have too.

jazzmum2be said:
6 months ago, I was out having fun, getting p*ssed, hanging out with mates. But now that doesnt happen anymore as iv had to growe up alot for this baby and half my mate dont like me anymore because iv turned into a 'baby bore'.
Its not just a familly tiff, me and my stepdad hate each other.
My dad is very violent, and evry disabled, his house is made for him and a career so im legally not allowed to live there.
My nan can only have me untill the begginging of january, shes disabled and doesnt need to be looking after a 16 year old at 62 years old.
I no I wouldnt get a flat today, I no. I was just hoping a miracle would happen or something.
I just wnat to get on the housing list asap so ill get a flat a bit sooner.
As bringing a new baby back to a hostel to live is mingin.
Its no way to bring up a child.
Babys dad is a w**k**. wants nothingt o do with the baby...his loss :)

Surely if you are independant enough to live alone with a baby you dont need your Nan to 'look after' you.

I honestly don't think you would get a flat within a year. They will house you in a mother and baby unit- that's what they are for. They don't just give you a flat.

:talkhand: If my 16 year old daughter was pregnant and about to be made homeless NO man would come before her :?

I think you are a bit delusional about the whole thing! Going to step out of this now; I won't change your mind so there's no point.

Seriously though, consider the family mediation, a baby is not just a bundle of joy; they are hard work. I am almost 20 and I struggle- not financially and I have a lovely flat (not council though- I have been on the waiting list for over 2 years despite being young, single and pregnant....) but emotionally. I couldn't do it without my friends constantly popping in or my mum's help. It doesn't sound like you have the support of your friends or family and I don't know how anyone could cope with that. :cry:

ETA: If the baby's dad is such a wanker why get maintainance? Unless you plan to let him have an active role in the baby's life? DOn't use him for money- girls like that disgust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back