• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really piss** of =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade&Evie said:
[quote="Slinky Sarah":1qo6uml2]

And saying stuff like she shouldnt be getting maintenance from the lad is the way to go about it is it? Cos thats really gonna help with the not having money or support isnt it.

As for being more 'qualified', if you care to remember i would have been a teenage mother, and my partner just happens to have been a teenage dad facing all these problems so yeah think i can comment too. but saying stuff about school and not having support isnt exactly helping her is it. She came on here to vent about stuff. Yeah so she may be holding hopes on getting a flat quick but can you honestly say when you put your name on that council list you thought you would be waiting years? with a baby? And at the end of it you werent single when you went on that list really were you.

At the end of the day none of us are 'qualified' to comment on Jazz. She wants people to support her and help her through this.

And as for the jeremy kyle sh*t....whats more jermey kyle than saying over and over get a job?

There is a huge difference between being a teenage mother and being pregnant as a teenager. I dont want to upset you but you aren't a mother Sarah and I don't think anyone can imagine how difficult it can be at times unless they are in the situation.

If you have a problem with me I think you should PM me because I cant see what help you have been to this thread other than to jump on my back and argue the toss with what I am saying.[/quote:1qo6uml2]

THink my tickers are enough of a reminder that my children arent here without you throwing that in my face.

And if you look i actually offered my support to Jazz and offering an ear to listen to. If you can only see that then so be it. But put it this way, dont throw shit like that in my face in public just to try and get a rise out of me cos im not in the mood for pathetic games. if you want to jump on a 16 year old and not get jumped on by people i think you need to look elsewhere to do it cos i for one along with others arent gonna sit back and watch you have a dig.

jazzmum2be said:
mummykay said:
jazz - did u plan on havin the baby with the dad around?

I didnt plan on having a baby at all.
Having the dad around would of been nice, but I new from his charector he isnt the type of guy to stick around if he gets girls pregnant.

How many girls has he got pregnant???? Why did you sleep with him if you knew this???? Not that I am criticising you, it's just men like that annoy me at the best of times

Serendipity_ said:
How many girls has he got pregnant???? Why did you sleep with him if you knew this???? Not that I am criticising you, it's just men like that annoy me at the best of times

He hasnt got anyone else pregnant that I no of.
He told me he was infertile so he didnt have to use anything.
I no I was stupid to believe him before any of you say it :lol:
But i was naieve and did :doh:

jazzmum2be said:
Serendipity_ said:

Oh I get it, I misunderstood you, sorry.

back to topic please, save the bitchin or 'heated discussion' for PMs, thats what its there for.

jazz - why did u want to go thru pregnancy and labour for someone who treated u like shit and u knew what he was like? u had the whole of ur 'single' life where ur carefree, school is the hardest thing uv got on and u can mess around, it makes me sad thinkin that uv given all that up for someone not gd enough to kiss the bottom of ur shoes tbh

God that old i'm infertile gem! just so you know for future hun just because someone says they are infertile..i would still use a condom because they can still give you STDs if you have unprotected sex with them!

mummykay said:
jazz - why did u want to go thru pregnancy and labour for someone who treated u like sh*t and u knew what he was like? u had the whole of ur 'single' life where ur carefree, school is the hardest thing uv got on and u can mess around, it makes me sad thinkin that uv given all that up for someone not gd enough to kiss the bottom of ur shoes tbh

Because I wouldnt kill my baby.
Iv always been against abortions and i think its horrible.
I think unless youve either been raped or got pregnant through something like that then an abortion is maybe ok, but from normall ways I dont.
I didnt want a baby and didnt plan it, but now its here and on its way, then i think it happened for a reason, and its going to be the best thing thats ever happened to me.

mummykay said:
back to topic please, save the bitchin or 'heated discussion' for PMs, thats what its there for.

jazz - why did u want to go thru pregnancy and labour for someone who treated u like sh*t and u knew what he was like? u had the whole of ur 'single' life where ur carefree, school is the hardest thing uv got on and u can mess around, it makes me sad thinkin that uv given all that up for someone not gd enough to kiss the bottom of ur shoes tbh

I'm sure there are plenty of women on here who have children to men who aren't fit to kiss the bottom of their shoes.

jazzmum2be said:
Serendipity_ said:

We all make mistakes hun, you can be naive at any age, I'm the first to admit that!

You've made your choice and I for one admire you. I hope you get all the help and support you need (and yes, you're going to need lots!). If you're determined to do this then go for it, you'll make a good mum.

:hug: :hug:

Jazz, I hope everything works out for you hun :hug:

jazzmum2be said:
mummykay said:

I think unless youve either been raped or got pregnant through something like that then an abortion is maybe ok, but from normall ways I dont.
I didnt want a baby and didnt plan it, but now its here and on its way, then i think it happened for a reason, and its going to be the best thing thats ever happened to me.

think that shows you are a mature young woman who is willing to deal with consequences of your actions. :clap: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

jazzmum2be said:
mummykay said:

I agree, abortion is not a contraception.

It will probably be the making of you, like being a mother I assume is the making of a lot of women.

Serendipity_ said:
mummykay said:

I'm sure there are plenty of women on here who have children to men who aren't fit to kiss the bottom of their shoes.

god yeah, isnt that like over half the male population grrr :roll: :x

and fair enough if thats what u think about abortion - jus enjoy the ride and obstacles that come with motherhood cos uv entered into a long bindin contract :wink:

I've been dying to have a shower ages but I can't leave this bloody thread, :shakehead:

Serendipity_ said:
I've been dying to have a shower ages but I can't leave this bloody thread, :shakehead:

Didnt think when I post this it would get 7 pages of replys :lol:

your gonna be fine hun, its gonna be hard and you know that but your gonna do fine with it all :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Serendipity_ is that what that smell is? :moon: (joking chick lol)

Hi Jazz, id deffo think bout getting a temp job over crimbo, any money is better then nothing ey, and i would deffo go about getting maintanence off the guy who got you pg as this is as much his responsibilty as it is yours, you dont get pg alone now do you, good luck x

Hey Jazz :wave:

I'm not really sure I have any useful advice to be honest but I'm gonna try and help if I can!
Firstly living at your Nan's might not be ideal BUT its better than a hostel or B&B. I understand you not wanting to be a burden (sorry can't think of a better word!) on your Nan, but you and your baby would be much better off with her until you get your own place. And as the others have said you can help her out around the house, do the shopping etc. As far as getting somewhere on the council I have no idea how it works as I've always rented privately and never been in your position but I think you just need to wait, think thats all you can do really and if your Nan is willing to have you until something comes up then I think thats your best option, at least your baby will have a warm, clean and happy environment and you can concentrate on being the best mum you can which I'm sure you will be. You sound very determined to get your life back on track and make something of yourself, you should feel proud of yourself for accepting your responsibilities and trying to turn your life around and become a different person. I'm sure you will look back on all of this in a few years and be amazed at how far you've come. Good luck with it all hun, with your determination and strength, you will make it work :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back