Really piss** of =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
the view is lovely up here on my moral highground :lol:

I sorta see what she means sarah its hard for someone in that situation to be told by someone who isnt a single mum having to work her arse off but needing that little bit of money from babys dad to be told they wouldnt do it because they have pride, and would work their ass off, unless you in the situation i dont think you can be quite so black and white about what you would and wouldnt do tbh

fran_23 said:
Me too and thats my situation right now and Haydens dad has paid me nothing for 2 months nearly..and i am coping but i don't see why its ok for him to swan around moving to sheffield living it up spending £200 on nights out..its not fair! i would love to say to him pee off but he wants to see his son and isnt paying a penny! if he didnt want to see Hayden i still don't see why he shouldn't have to give money to HAYDEN its not for me to say oh no he can p*ss off i dont need his money..thats denying my son..wheter i can get 100 jobs and provide for him or not!!
No you get "UP TO" 75% off childcare it would still be about £100 a week and thats for 5 hours a day..what kind of job is gonna pay enough for that and the rent and bills being 5 hours a day 5 days a week?? anyway thats isnt the point whether i have a job or not his dad has a responsibility to pay something towards his son!

Whatever anyway i'm outta here too low to argue..i feel sh*t and this isnt making me feel less sh*t as i said before i better just let Haydens dad have him and i wont pay anything towards him as that acceptable.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

can i just add my tuppance worth :oops:

i got a job when i was 18 weeks pregnant, so it is possible if you look hard enough! i think to prove you are going to do this on your own, show your mum and stepdad that you're maturing etc, getting a job and saving for your baby would be a great start?

Can I ask you all to go back and read what I have actually written!!!

I have never disagreed with anyone.... my first word was PERSONALLY!!!!!!!

Fuck me :shock: :rotfl: Mental, I go offline for a few hours then this...!

Jazz.. Please don't let it put you off ranting on the forum, thats what it's here for and the girls have your best interests at heart i'm sure. I won't try to offer you advice on your family situation as it sounds pretty complex and only you know if it can be sorted. For what it's worth though you sound as though you have grown up so much since finding out you were pregnant! Things will work out for you i'm sure. It will probably just take a little more time and a little more work than you thought :hug: :hug: :hug:

MagicMarkers said:
unless you in the situation i dont think you can be quite so black and white about what you would and wouldnt do tbh

Oh I can be!!! That is the sort of person I am, and anyone that knows me IRL would tell you that

MagicMarkers said:
I sorta see what she means sarah its hard for someone in that situation to be told by someone who isnt a single mum having to work her arse off but needing that little bit of money from babys dad to be told they wouldnt do it because they have pride, and would work their ass off, unless you in the situation i dont think you can be quite so black and white about what you would and wouldnt do tbh

it was just an opinion :)

Jade&Evie said:
SarahH said:
To Jade.... I actually agree with a lot of what you have said, about people expecting things thrown at them and the whole taking money from the man if he wants nothing to do with the child. But then again, Jazz never made out she was "expecting things thrown at her" and as for what you said to Slinky about not being a parent on a public forum when you know she has lost two babies, well that is just no need for it at all, I think you should know that just as well as anyone.

I would have said that to anyone on here without a child- you can't possibly understand how hard it is to have a baby until you've had one. It's nothing personal to Sarh and I said that it wasn't meant to upset her, it was a general remark.

The point is you said that knowing FULL FECKING WELL what i have been through and said it out of spite to hurt me. WEll congratu-fucking-lations its worked. 7 months to the day of Bean and i get reminded. Well i didnt need a reminder thank you i wake up every flaming day knowing.

Just because i dont have a LIVING child doesnt make me less important or have a lesser right to give advice or support to anyone.

Oh and if its only going on 'qualified' people to talk maybe we should just let Zebs talk should we? at the end of the day shes the one whos BEEN in this situation.

From now on I will stick to Loss section shall I? Obviously im only 'qualified' to advise on that

Slinky Sarah said:
[quote="Jade&Evie":e8dt2fb7]
SarahH said:
To Jade.... I actually agree with a lot of what you have said, about people expecting things thrown at them and the whole taking money from the man if he wants nothing to do with the child. But then again, Jazz never made out she was "expecting things thrown at her" and as for what you said to Slinky about not being a parent on a public forum when you know she has lost two babies, well that is just no need for it at all, I think you should know that just as well as anyone.

I would have said that to anyone on here without a child- you can't possibly understand how hard it is to have a baby until you've had one. It's nothing personal to Sarh and I said that it wasn't meant to upset her, it was a general remark.

The point is you said that knowing FULL FECKING WELL what i have been through and said it out of spite to hurt me. WEll congratu-f***ing-lations its worked. 7 months to the day of Bean and i get reminded. Well i didnt need a reminder thank you i wake up every flaming day knowing.

Just because i dont have a LIVING child doesnt make me less important or have a lesser right to give advice or support to anyone.

Oh and if its only going on 'qualified' people to talk maybe we should just let Zebs talk should we? at the end of the day shes the one whos BEEN in this situation.

From now on I will stick to Loss section shall I? Obviously im only 'qualified' to advise on that[/quote:e8dt2fb7]

Dont let it upset you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Like I said earlier, if you have a problem Sarah, PM me.

Youve taken it completely out of context.

Jade&Evie said:
Youve taken it completely out of context.

i think you're the one who took things out of context by saying that to sarah really, there was no need for that in my opinion.

WTF :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thought this was over with, the original poster hasnt posted anythin since thinkin we were immature cos we were tryin to kill the thread so now why are we all at eachothers throats regardin circumstances and opinions?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and again, why is everyone apologisin?!?!?!?!?!! if u have an opinion then say it - its called FREE SPEECH dontcha know!!!

c'mon then, tell me how chavvy I am :wink:

mummykay said:

Thought this was over with, the original poster hasnt posted anythin since thinkin we were immature cos we were tryin to kill the thread so now why are we all at eachothers throats regardin circumstances and opinions?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and again, why is everyone apologisin?!?!?!?!?!! if u have an opinion then say it - its called FREE SPEECH dontcha know!!!

ok then your a CHAV CHAV CHAV !! :rotfl: :rotfl:

FFS I have absolutely no idea where to start on this one.

Jazz I hope in amongst all of this you got some good advice.

mummykay said:

and the chancellor takes the chair.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

beanie said:
FFS I have absolutely no idea where to start on this one.

Jazz I hope in amongst all of this you got some good advice.

beanie, your silence speaks volumes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111