Really bad SPD pain, painkillers?

Dee83

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am in agony with my hips today, the pain is so much worse than normal. I can't relieve it by sitting, standing or lying down. Does anyone know of any painkillers, stronger than paracetamol, that i would be able to take?

Thanks,

Dee xxx

Codeine is ok to take Hun! Co codamol is what I have but only take it If I really need it cos can make baby sleepy when they are born!

Thanks hun. How many mg do you take? I'm going to ask OH to get me some on his way home from work in a min. Did your doc say it was ok then?

I take 15mg but I thinkbu can only get 8mg over counter it's mixed with 500mg paracetomal!
Yeh it is perfectly safe for pregnancy. Xxx

That's great thanks chick xxxxx

Np might be worth getting a prescription from gp next week cos it will be free x

That's a good idea, thanks hun xx

I take co-codamol as I have a back problem and this week it has been getting worse, its been agony this afternoon and neither co-codamol or ibuprofen have touched it. Its been that bad this afternoon that its had me in tears as breathing in and out is making it more painful. I dont know what else to do to make the pain go away, I might try standing in a very hot shower and blasting it with heat and see if that helps- cant have baths as cant lie down in them as cant sit up again.

You have my sympathy, its horrible having pain that is uncontrolable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back