SPD?

kirsty27

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Over the past month or so I've had an aching pain in my pelvis/ hips and the doc said it's normal to have discomfort but over the past few nights it's been getting worse. Last night I was reading in bed and my lower back was so sore I couldn't turn around. I've had pain in my groin area and a shooting pain in the foof too :shock:

Just wondering if it could be SPD? Would I notice it this early on (I'm 12 + 4)? I get the odd twinge of arthritus after fracturing my pelvis when I was 13, I wonder if this could be adding to it. OH seems to think I'm making it up, he reckons that you dont get sore backs in pregnancy until your huge. He's an expert mind you, being the youngest in his family with no sisters and zero experience of pregnancy :roll: I told him I might need to get a special pillow and he looked at me like I was a moron!!

I have arthritis and my doc said I will be more prone to SPD and will get it earlier. I have had pain in my back going down my legs and in my hips and abdomen going down to my groin. My doc is treating it as SPD now and I am seeing the consultant at the hospital on the 29th. Def get a v-shape pillow they really help.

I was diagnosed with spd at 9 weeks and ur symptoms sound similar

Bugger! Managed a better nights sleep last night with the aid of a pillow between my legs. Will try and see the doc next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back