Raspberry Leaf Tea

Tillytots

Reaction score
Ive got some in the cupboard and want to try it - just want to know what it tastes like...but it says not until 32 weeks - do you think it would hurt? I doubt one cup is going to stimulate my uterus is it?

Dont worry if it does....I wont hold anyone responsible :lol:

To drink or not is the question?

x

it's only tea so I'd say go ahead and try it, although I can't say I'm keen on the idea of trying it myself :rotfl:

i think wen they say dont drink untill 32 weeks they mean drink on a daily basis. i dont think one cup is going to do much if anything hun!! try it and tell me what it tastes like.. i want a full report on my desk when your finished :lol:

babes...i've been drinking 2 cups a day for ages...i love it...and i'm not in labour yet (unfortunately). Think it just strengthens the muscles doon there! :hug:

Its not bad :) quite nice infact.

The t-bag smelt gross but once the waters in and its brewing smells lush and tastes good too, definately drinkable and I dont usually like fruit tea or anything like that.

xx

I think it sounds gross! I hate anything but normal tea, though i might buy some and just see what it's like...

I loved drinking it....i think it tastes lovely

Im gonig to start drinking it this week i think it helped me through labour i kinda OD on it last time though from 35weeks i was having like 4/5 cups a day with 2 bags in each mug :shhh: dont tell Matt though he thought i stuck to the 2cups a day :rotfl:

strenthen the walls of ur uterus and its supposed to make (i think) 2nd into 3rd stage of labour easier and less painful

Oh yeah and can bring labour on!!!!!!!!!

No its gotta be raspberry leaf tea...ive never found it in tescos only managed to pick it up in health food shops about 1.20 for a pack of 20bags!

It has to be the leaf tea not the fruit tea, which is a shame as fruit tea sounds alot nicer then leaf lol

Dont think there is much point in me trying as im having a section.

Might help your uterus in shrinking back after???
U can get it off ebay too...i bought 3 boxes for £5....nearly all gone..i really like it...and I want to evict my 6lb monster sooner rather than later :rotfl: :rotfl:

im def gonna get some. I got the tablets last time i was preggers and totally forgot to take them :doh: (Beth was still a week early though, so im hopeing this little monkey will be :pray: )

Race u Saz...i nearly died of shock after my growth scan this week..so i am praying for a few weeks early..in fact...any time.....
Ready...set....... :rotfl:

It was soo nice! Im swapping that for my normal tea. How many cups do you have Anna and when from? I dont want to over-do it. Im confuddled by all the conflicting advice :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back